Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Organists in the Dublin Area

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMP
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 4:25 pm    Post subject: Organists in the Dublin Area

Hi All

Im really hoping someone can help me here.

For some reason never thought of an organist until the soloist asked me for their details. I did a quick search but all organists seem to come as part of a duo.

I have 6 weeks to go and am starting to panic a bit.

Does anyone know of an organist in Dublin that might be available on the 30th December?

Thanks a million
Siobh�n Oliver
WOL Network

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 4:30 pm    Post subject:

Hi DMP.

Most soloists usually work with a particular organist or can usually suggest someone for you. If not, try the following link http://www.riam.ie/about_us/about_us.htm It's for the Royal Academy of Music in Dublin and I gave it to another wollie looking for a violinist and she got sorted out. Hopefully they'll be able to help you out. As your wedding's during the Christmas holidays one of the students might even be available. I think they're usually fairly helpful and all the contact details are on their website.

Good luck.

Siobh�n
plaza
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 4:31 pm    Post subject:

does the church not have their own organist ??

U could ask the priest to check around the parish for you ?
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: