Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

wedding chair covers

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ritchie
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 2:42 pm    Post subject: wedding chair covers

would someone have the name of a supplier for chair covers? i have been told they are cheaper to buy than rent but i have been looking and it seems very expensive!
thanks
overwhelmed
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 2:51 pm    Post subject:

Our hotel can hire the chair covers for us at �4 but I don't think this includes a bow which I think really make it. Have you tried www.hireall.ie or www.gotchacovered.ie they do a wide range and as far as I know can do a good deal too. I will be checking them out to see if they can do better than the hotel. Good luck
bridejuly06
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 5:32 pm    Post subject:

Have you tried www.weddingswithgrace.co.uk They do lovely chair covers and sashes.

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 10:29 pm    Post subject:

hi,

i'm using coral designs a girl called orla. they do covers and bow for 5 euro and put them on for this price too. they did a wedding for a friend of mine in aug and it was fantastic. they have centre pieces for hire. i am getting cream laterns for the centre of each table too. i cant remember what else they do but they had a lot of stuff for hire and very reasonable as far as i remember
sonjawalsh
Major Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 12:18 am    Post subject:

hi do coral designs have a website

JUDE25
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 8:14 am    Post subject:

off the shelf weddings in cellbridgs are doing a deal until end of october for bow and cover @5 yoyos.

babe
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 2:20 pm    Post subject:

[img]

Hi,
you could try enchanted occasions they are based in Limerick but will travel anywhere.

the chair cover costs about 6 euro and the sash about 2 euro..

have a look at the website... www.enchantedoccasions.ie

[/img]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10710;109/st/20061222/e/Birthday/dt/-6/k/be34/event.png
march*2007
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 10:34 pm    Post subject:

hi,

i don't know if coral designs have a web site but the phone no is 085 7706223 orla
happy1
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2021 4:33 pm    Post subject:

I found a supplier of chair covers in Wexford, �5.50 for the cover and sash, thats inc the fitting charge. Couldnt beleive it cheapest quote I had before that was �9.00. I think the company are called Murhan Events. Dont know if they have a website but the girl I spoke to said that they would be advertising on this website soon so have a look.
lucky bride
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 12:27 pm    Post subject:

happy 1

I just pm 'd you to ask you for the name and number of the place that you got your chair covers in Wexford.

Thanks a mill for any help with this.

Xmas06Bride
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 1:56 pm    Post subject:

Girls I got mine from chaircoversireland.com...have to say they are sooo reasonable and great to deal with...
lucky bride
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 3:17 pm    Post subject:

I tried chaircoversireland and I have to say they were really nice but my wedding is in the South East and they dont travel down that far.

The Girls are lovely though and gave me other contacts so if you live further up the country I would recommend trying them.

happy1
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 10:55 pm    Post subject: Wedding chair covers

Hi girls. Couple of you PMd me for the name of chair cover supplier in Wexford. sorry for delay but my internet was acting up. They are
called Murhan events & linen hire. Tel 053 9480003. I was so delighted to
get the covers at the price. �5.50 for each cover AND sash. now i can get my choc fountain too.
Fiona13
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 10:19 am    Post subject:

I have my chair covers booked with off the shelf weddings..
they are doing a great deal until November.

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 6:35 pm    Post subject: Chair Covers

Hi Ritchie,

Toni here from Receptions in Clonmel. We have chair covers for �4.50 + VAT including sash. If you would like more details, please give me a call on 052 87111.
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: