Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Wisdom Teeth
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Health & Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rachel Karen Green
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 3:07 pm    Post subject:

Oh best of luck...you'll have to let me know how you get on!!

You're so brave!

"Come on Daddy, listen to me. Its like all of my life everyone has always told me...You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe and then today I just stopped and I said what if I don't want to be a shoe...what if I want to be a purse...or a hat. No I don't want you to buy me a hat...I'm saying that I am a hat...Its a metaphor Daddy!"

NoHurry
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 3:26 pm    Post subject:

You'll be fine, promise!!

I had braces for 7 years and three operations on my palate. I've also had implants (teeth - not boobs!! ) The wisdom teeth (also impacted - like yours) were the least painful and most peasant to have finished. Seriously - you won't know yourself!!!
Richel
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 3:26 pm    Post subject:

Not sure brave is the way H2B is describing me.

Only going under the general for the day next wednesday and already have the bag packed.

Silly I know but it makes me feel better!
anonee
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 11:58 pm    Post subject:

Brickingit I had all 4 out under local an. Apparently they can't numb both sides of your mouth at the same time for safety reasons so that's why it done 2 and 2. Felt like crying when I was told - I asked the dentist could I not go into hospital and get them all done (and my BUPA would have covered it!) I guess he was right, and unless you have major problems or they haven't come up properly, you shouldn't be having a GA (Heard from someone recently that it take 1 month for your body to recover from a GA)

Anyway back to the teeth. One was badly impacted (quite common) and had been growing sideways for years. The other 3 popped out no bother - nearly kissed him I was so relieved with how easy it was. The impacted one had to come out in 3-4 bits, but there was no pain whatsoever. Just a bit uncomfortable with having your mouth open for a while. Very little pain in the following days and was straight back to work. Just goin with the attitude that they are the professionals and you are in good hands - Postive Mental Attitude and good strong over thecounter pain killers!
SummerDays
Royal Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 1:53 pm    Post subject:

Had one of mine taken out two years ago in a dentists' chair.
I have the best dentist so wasnt worried in the slightest.

They gave me valium which open my eyes to how people become addicted to the stuff, Ive never been so happy!
A bit rough when the valium rubbed off but after a couple of days I was back to normal!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Health & Fitness All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: