Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Money Problems
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrsC!
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 11:00 am    Post subject:

Well tayto did you talk to your h2b how did you get on? Are you ok?

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 11:24 am    Post subject:

How are you tayto?
Aylala
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject:

Just reading this topic now, how did it go Tayto?

strawberry shortcake
Royal Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 12:40 pm    Post subject:

tayto let me tell you something h2b is crap with money, i could send him to the shop and he would come back with a euro out of 30 euro. i handle all the finances hes seriously crap. some weeks are rally tight were dipping into the bill money and stuff but we get through it. at the mo h2b is doing nixers so its not a constant weekly wage its very frustrating as i like to know mortgage money is there each week thats one thing i want paid i couldnt care about bills they can be paid bit by bit. like i said i do all the finances as im very good with money. men just dont cop on, but i have to say when he gets paid he hands it up. there on wed he got 250 off ajob and gave it straight to me that covers the mortgage and groceries. he needs to give you money even if hes only got 20euro for himself for the week. times are tough and theres nothing worse then the stress and worry this puts on you not him. i hope it works out let us know how you get on.

wowee
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 1:00 pm    Post subject:

HOw did you get on Tayto?? Hope everything's OK.

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Hi Tayto - that sounds like a really horrible situation and like the other posters said, you need to sit down and get things out in the open (and he needs to start taking some serious responsbility).
in the meantime, if things are tight esp re rent or mortgage and other bills it might be worth talking to MABS (www.mabs.ie) regarding budgeting and so on.

Hope it all works out for you
x

lucky bride
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 4:18 pm    Post subject:

Hey tayto, just wanted to let you know were thinking of you and hope that it all works out alright. Let us know how you get on.

sweetie
New Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 4:53 pm    Post subject:

BTW - also remember since he hasn't been working for 9 months most this year, he wont really pay much tax till end of year because he will a have all his credits built up. He should have plenty of money to pay you back. Tell him to get on to the tax office on Monday and sort it out.
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: