Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Water

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Fashion & Beauty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
June 2007 Bride
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 12:15 am    Post subject: Water

I know your meant to drink so much water a day. The problem I have is I don't like water

Any ideas what i could do

Bumblebee
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 12:21 am    Post subject:

Would you try sugar free cordial. You know the diluted orange stuff? You can get lots of flavours. Fill up a 2 1 litre bottles and have 1 at work and 1 at home later. Any kind of water is good. Do you drink herbal tea??
wowzer
New Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Hi June Bride,
I'm the same as you, but I put in one of those fizzy vitamin c tablets into every litre of water I drink and it puts a light orange taste to it, so I'm now drinking nearly 3 litres of water every day...and working out my arm muscles lugging my water bottle around with me everywhere!!

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject:

That's a good idea wowzer...might try that myself

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 2:50 pm    Post subject:

Would you try drinking the sparkling flavoured waters, you can buy them in 2 litre bottles and it is a much easier way to drink water altogether.

MRS Mad Woman
Ultimate Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I'm now drinking nearly 3 litres of water every day...

thats way too much, you are only supposed to drink a max of 2ltrs a day.

on the subject to hand...volvic do lovely still flavoured ones

would you drink boiled water with a slice a lemon..very good for you especially first thing in the morning, kicks starts everything and cleanes your inside.

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 4:52 pm    Post subject:

i drink three litres a day too not inc tea and coffee hasnt killed me yet,i did read on a magazine once about a woman who was drinking too much water and she nearly died,did major damage to her organs or something
lucky bride
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 5:01 pm    Post subject:

MRS Mad Woman,

Are you really only supposed to drink 2 litres of water a day, I though the more you drank the better for you. S**t. I drink about 4-5 litres a day and have had 3 today already.

sienna13
New Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 5:05 pm    Post subject:

hey thank god there is someone out there,im alone in work all my friends are off and im trying to sneak in to wol without my woman hating supervisor catching me,
sienna13
New Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 5:12 pm    Post subject:

hey lads im so bored here at work i googled the drinking too much water thingy and this is what i found , please dont think im a freak

There is a disorder called hyponatremia, which means "low sodium." This occurs when someone drinks enormous amounts of water and/or loses too much salt from the body in a short time. Drinking an enormous amount of water overwhelms the kidneys and they can't process and eliminate the water fast enough, so the amount of sodium in your blood drops too low.

Hyponatremia won't happen to a healthy person who spreads out his or her water intake over the course of the day. This means it is fine to drink 2 gallons of water over 16 hours, but drinking 2 gallons of water all in one sitting can be very bad
lucky bride
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for that sienna13 I drink a lot of water since I decided to give up fizzy drinks but I dont drink it all in one go. I would have it over about a 12 hour period each day.

Was a bit worried there, thanks again your an angel.

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Fashion & Beauty All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: