WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

FAQ

FAQ

Postby admin » Wed Aug 18, 2022 10:15 am

FAQs
Brides

- How do I register?
Click on the Register tab at the top of the page.
Choose to register as a bride.
Fill out your personal details, your partner's details, your details, your wedding details, your address and finally enter a username and password.
Once you've registered you will get access to MyHub, your personal space.

-Why should I register?
When you register, you will receive a free copy of B Magazine, a free personalised planner – MyHub, a free personal wedding website, free supplier offers unique to WOL members and you can post on the discussion forum. You can also read our articles and get access to fabulous dress galleries.

-What's MyHub?
MyHub is unique to WeddingsOnline. This is your personal wedding planner which can only be viewed by you. You can set up your personalwebsite, get access and update your to-do list, get access to precious planning tips and find the suppliers that you like. It is important that you take a few minutes to fill out the MyWedding form and let us know which items you are currently working on in order for us to show you offers and suppliers that are relevant to you. (ie. If you tick “currently working on” beside photographer and videographer, you will see on your hub offers and ads from photographers and videographers)

- What do I do if I am already registered?
Click on the Sign in button on the top right hand corner of every page
Enter your username and password and enter.
Click on MyHub to access your personal space.
To make the most of this space, you can now set up your personalised website and we would encourage you to update the MyWedding tab. If you take a few minutes to fill out the MyWedding form and let us know which items you are currently working on, it enables us to show you unique special offers and specific suppliers that are relevant to you. (ie. If you tick “currently working on” beside photographer and videographer, you will see on your hub offers and ads from photographers and videographers)

-I’ve lost my password!
Don’t panic! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. Visit the sign in page and click I’ve forgotten my password. Follow the instructions and you should be able to sign in again shortly.

- How do I add an item to my To-do list?
To add an item click on Edit your list and Add item
Enter the subjet and the date and click on Add item
Your items will be sorted by status (complete and not complete) and by date

- Can I delete items from my To-do list?

Yes, go to the item that you want to delete and click on the purple cross on the right handside. You will be asked “Are you sure that you want to delete this item?” Click on yes.

- How do I add an item to my Noticeboard?
When you are browsing the website and find a supplier that you are interested in,you will see the following message on the right hand side of the page: This item can be added to your MyHub Noticeboard. Click here if you would like to do so.
You will then find this item in your Noticeboard.

- How do I delete an item from my Noticeboard?
Go to the supplier's page and you will find the following message on the right hand side of the page: This item has been placed on your MyHub Noticeboard. Click here if you would like to remove it. The item will then be removed from your Noticeboard.

- How do I set up My Personal Website?
In MyHub, go to My Profile. Fill out all the information including your website address (without space), tick the Enable my personal website box and click on Update. Please note that a landscape picture will look better with your website design.

- Can I change the information on my website once it's set up?
Yes, just go back to My Personal Website, update the information and click on Update.

- Why does it say ” We have 0 categories matching your current needs” in My Suppliers?
This means that you haven't completed the MyWedding form. Go to MyWedding and tick Working On beside the categories of suppliers which you are currently looking for. If you then go back to My Suppliers, we will display the categories that are relevant to you.

- How do I log out?
Click on the MyHub tab and click on Log out which is the last tab on the right.

- Where can I find a list of Wedding Shows?
Visit Planning Tips and scroll down to Wedding Shows. They are displayed by region and by date.
admin
Site Admin

Re: FAQ - New Site

Postby bridejoy » Mon Sep 06, 2022 5:48 pm

Well done on the revamp - I think it looks great!
I share my discoveries as a bride-to-be here:
http://www.brideandjoy.ie
Let me know what you think!
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/brideandjoy
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brideandjoy
bridejoy
Mini Wolly

Postby drummerswife2b » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:37 pm

When I log in, the only tabs available to me are My profile, Competitions and log out.
Do I need to do something else to access the My wedding section.
Previously known as soon2bmrsrb and brasschick

[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

[/url]

drummerswife2b
Woloholic

Postby admin » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:54 pm

brasschick wrote:When I log in, the only tabs available to me are My profile, Competitions and log out.

Yes i have changed your account to a bride. When you registered you didn't choose bride.

You should be able to view the other options now

Regards

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby drummerswife2b » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:05 pm

Super thanks. When I registered I was only bridesmaid now finally I am a bride :o)ll :o)ll

Thanks for that.
Previously known as soon2bmrsrb and brasschick

[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

[/url]

drummerswife2b
Woloholic

Postby crazyinlove78 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:34 pm

brasschick wrote:When I log in, the only tabs available to me are My profile, Competitions and log out.

Me too, same problem, also how to i put the countdown on my signature, sorry i'm not very technichal, also how to i put a pic under my name. Ta O:|
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
crazyinlove78
Princess Wolly

Postby maouise » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:37 pm

I'm new to this so tryin to find my way around the site! how do i get my free magazine :wv !!?
Lou2012

[/url]
maouise
New Wolly

Postby admin » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:53 am

Pm'd You :o)ll
admin
Site Admin

Postby christmasbride2012 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:28 pm

My replies to PM's and sending PM's to other Wollies don't seem to be sending?? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong as some did send but have now stopped sending. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks!
[/url]
christmasbride2012
Mini Wolly

Postby admin » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:35 am

PM messages don't leave your outbox until the user has logged on and viewed the message

Hope this helps

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Re: FAQ

Postby MrsDuffy2b » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:38 pm

how do ya upload a photo as ur profile pic??? :) :)
[/url]
MrsDuffy2b
Mini Wolly

Postby admin » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:20 am

User control Panel, Profile and Edit Avatar :o)ll :o)ll
admin
Site Admin

Postby MrsDuffy2b » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:57 pm

Thanks... :) :) :)
[/url]
MrsDuffy2b
Mini Wolly

Postby IDoBelieveInFairys » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:43 pm

Is there an App on here that lets you enter you guest list to compile it?
All You Need Is Faith..Trust & Pixie Dust

O:o)) Facebook https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/kira.loftus1

[/url]
IDoBelieveInFairys
New Wolly

Postby AwkwardAnnie » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:27 pm

How do you recieve the free B Magazine?
AwkwardAnnie
Royal Wolly

Next