WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Limo Hire

Limo Hire

Postby macattack » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:30 am

Hi everyone. We need an 8 seater limo. Just wondering if you have any recommendations? As always the cheaper the better. Thanks!
macattack
Major Wolly

Re: Limo Hire

Postby Genegirl » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:40 am

Island Limos - Coalisland (we booked ours with them)

Omagh Limousines.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Genegirl
Woloholic

Postby macattack » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:58 am

Thanks Geniegirl do you mind me asking what their prices are like?
macattack
Major Wolly

Postby Genegirl » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:07 am

The two cars i booked from island limos are £680 and the quote i got from Omagh Limos was £750. omagh limos are extremely popular and have a wide range of cars so think thats why they are a little more expensive.

Island Limos are fab to deal with and Damien the guy you would deal with is so nice. I only booked mine last week with him. The limo he has was booked for my day so i was more than happy to book two of his other cars anyway. His limo is black an looks fab!
[/url]

Genegirl
Woloholic

Postby MRSBELL2B » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:53 pm

Try Mid Ulster Limos we found frank very nice to deal with.
MRSBELL2B
New Wolly

Postby pudlow » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:48 pm

I used Island Limos also, service was first class.
[/url]

[/url]
pudlow
Mini Wolly

Postby XcitedMum2b » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:23 pm

We are getting Vogue Limo's from Omagh. They are £450. We got some crazy quotes before that!
XcitedMum2b
Mini Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

At Pure Events we provide a number of quality services, from full Wedding Planning to Chair Covers and Chocolate Fountain hire. Call 086 8146559

For that special day our Chrysler 300c better known as the Baby Bentley will give you the style and elegance that you both expect on your wedding day.

..operates throughout Leinster and provides a stylishly unique travel experience for groups.

CT2 are Dublin's leading, family run suit hire & accessories business.

We carry everything you need to complete the perfect wedding look. We offer an extensive range of bridal gowns, bridesmaid, flower girl dresses, menswear hire and accessories.

Dublin wedding bus guarantee on-time service and professionalism.

Add some fun and colour to you special day for the children and all your guests... with your own Ice-cream Van.

Your wedding suit should be extra special and of course the perfect fit.

So for the most important day in your life spoil yourself and sit into the luxury of a Mercedes Benz Limousine.

Let us make the most important day of your life extra special by rolling out the red carpet! We travel Nationwide. Prices from 150 depending on location.

High quality professional service. Guaranteed cars in pristine condition.

26 years of experience in the chauffeuring business, you can put your mind at ease.

Providing luxury wedding cars to wedding parties in Cork and throughout Ireland

Situated in Temple Bar for over 50 years, Tangos supply tailored groomswear with honest advice and customer care.

Let Celtic Limos help you make the most important day of your life as wonderful and stress free as possible.

We offer indoor and outdoor seating hire for your special day.

Extensive range of high spec, luxurious and quality vintage, modern and classic cars.

Supplying one of the largest ranges of formal wear and accessories for weddings. Based in Naas.

Lapel 1865 is Cork's newest, most luxurious menswear showroom.

Everything you will need for your wedding day - Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, Bridal Accessories, Mother of the bride/groom collections and a Menswear hire department.

Picking your Flowers should be one of the Fun Bits! Passion and enthusiasm coupled with experience, reliability, budget-conscious design and clear, honest pricing are what Sunflower Design are all about.

We provide complete wedding marquee packages tailored to suit the individual requirements of each bride and groom.

For that special day... A beautiful modern Bentley

Video Me provides wedding videos and DVDs for clients across Ireland. It is a professional service to capture every aspect of your wedding day. We also cater for Corporate and Theatre Production videos

All our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard while our drivers help to take the strain out of the important day!

offer an extensive collection of props available to hire for your wedding. Everything from our unique banqueting chairs customised with beautiful floral fabrics, tables, even vintage sofas, vintage tablecloths, and much much more

Speciality candle company based in Castleisland, Co. Kerry now offering personalised wedding unity candles

Add that elegant touch to your wedding ceremony or drinks reception with classical, traditional and popular music.

All our wedding cakes are made to the highest quality and can be designed to meet the couple's requirements.

Getaway Wedding Cars are committed to providing a professional, superior wedding service.