WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Recommending my venue!

Recommending my venue!

Postby boutiquebride » Sun Feb 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Ladies, I'm just back from another lovely day at the hotel ( Crover House Mount nugent), and I just wanted to say if anyone is looking for real homely feel, log fires and unrivalled hospitality you cant go wrong with this venue. Everytime we go there we are treated like royalty. Gabi the manager is almost part of our family now!! They have been very good to us up there and you always feel like they put you first, from the waitresses , to the receptionists they are all lovely. Its a wonderful hotel and we can't wait to get married there!! :o)ll :o)ll Roll on May
boutiquebride
Mini Wolly

Re: Recommending my venue!

Postby carjam4eva » Mon Feb 06, 2022 12:18 am

Great to read this Hoping to have reception there but not til 2014

Any idea are they having a wedding fair??
carjam4eva
New Wolly

Postby boutiquebride » Mon Feb 06, 2022 12:38 am

They are having one around March I think she said. :)
boutiquebride
Mini Wolly

Postby No Drama » Wed May 09, 2022 9:14 am

Hi Botique Bride,

I was wondering how much you are paying per head (if you don't mind me asking)
You can pm me if you like.
The location of crover house is beautiful, even on a bad day pictures look fab.
No Drama
New Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amauri, AwkwardAnnie, Bm10, brazenhussie, emlou, Hunnybunny, MrsDug2be, MrsK2012, sarahstrikes, Sassym, Sunburst, tippbride2012 and 84 guests

Contemporary modern style and urban location, provides the ultimate in luxury for those whose heart belongs to the city

Dublin's premier boutique hotel, a refreshing alternative to the pomp & ceremony of a traditional wedding venue.

Over 40 Years providing Excellence and Consistency

...is a 4-star family-run hotel in Athlone, Westmeath, and we have been successfully holding wonderful weddings for over 15 years, and now offer civil ceremonies too.

We cater for all styles and sizes of Wedding Reception, church wedding and civil wedding ceremony. We aspire to innovative and unique designs delivered with a personal touch. Limerick based, travels nationwide

Excellent value All Inclusive Packages for 120 guests starting from 7500 & weekend packages from 55.00 per person

Knockagh Lodge, Carrickfergus, Special Wedding Packages available for 2011/2012

The unique Co. Meath wedding venue, steeped in history, offering an array of options, providing couples with the opportunity to create their own special day.

Making your Carlow wedding everything you have ever imagined.

Private Party & Exclusive Wedding Venue overlooking scenic West Cork Harbour in Glandore.

A Place to Celebrate, a place where your perfect day dreams come true!

Welcome to the 4 Star Silver Tassie Hotel and SEASCAPE SPA in Donegal, we will ensure your big day is full of magical memories that will last a life time by giving you the attention that you deserve.

Whilst The Killeshin Hotel, Portlaoise, is contemporary and modern in design, we still believe in tradition and hope that together we can create a day that you will treasure forever.

The Reception is Country House Style with beautiful local food ...and lots of it. This is a sit down meal, a mixture of table service and buffet which is a legendary part of our services. Elizabeth will help in every way with contacts for local churches, florist, photographer and the hire of any kind of transport from horse-drawn carriage to Rolls Royce and arrange all the decorations of the dining-room and other spaces to suit your personal style and complement your big day in every possible way.

Enjoy your big day with us Our Wedding Co-ordinator will work with you to create the type of celebration that youve always dreamed of.

When you choose Carlton Hotel Kinsale you are assured the ultimate in personal attention, service and value for money.

Excellent venue with choice of two elegant banqueting suites, the Ryan Suite and the Shannon Suite.

Award winning 4 star hotel located in the heart of Westport, Co.Mayo High standard of service, cuisine & attention to detail makes it the perfect choice for your wedding day! Weekend Wedding Dates on SALE for 2013up to 20% off!!

That is why we, at Cabra Castle, are delighted that you should consider the Castle as the venue for that important day.

An Exclusive Wedding Venue for Couples in search of somewhere really special to celebrate their Wedding Day.

Offers a stunning backdrop for your wedding day.

The venue of venues for that special day in Marbella.

Why choose us?Simple. We are absolutely dedicated to your special day. We know how important your wedding day is. Call Nessa on 01 2870811 to book an appointment.

With almost 50 years of tradition, The Ardilaun Hotel Galway is a premier wedding venue in the West of Ireland

Romantic location - a truly stunning scene which ensures a memorable day.

A Fairytale Wedding awaits you at Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin. We recognise that your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life and are devoted to making it one which you will never forget.

Set on a beautiful site overlooking Lough Corrib, Lisloughrey Lodge is an idyllic boutique hotel venue for a Wedding day you will treasure forever.

Offering the ultimate in privacy, a romantic setting, tranquillity and pleasure, all leading to a very unique and memorable wedding celebration.

BallyseedeCastleis an impressive building and has a history dating back to the 1590s. Wonderfully transformed into a hotel in 1965,BallyseedeCastleoffers23ensuite-bedrooms.

Your personal wedding coordinator who will walk you through this exclusive family run hotel so you can experience the warmth and luxury of this unique and special wedding location.