WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Recommending my venue!

Recommending my venue!

Postby boutiquebride » Sun Feb 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Ladies, I'm just back from another lovely day at the hotel ( Crover House Mount nugent), and I just wanted to say if anyone is looking for real homely feel, log fires and unrivalled hospitality you cant go wrong with this venue. Everytime we go there we are treated like royalty. Gabi the manager is almost part of our family now!! They have been very good to us up there and you always feel like they put you first, from the waitresses , to the receptionists they are all lovely. Its a wonderful hotel and we can't wait to get married there!! :o)ll :o)ll Roll on May
boutiquebride
Mini Wolly

Re: Recommending my venue!

Postby carjam4eva » Mon Feb 06, 2022 12:18 am

Great to read this Hoping to have reception there but not til 2014

Any idea are they having a wedding fair??
carjam4eva
New Wolly

Postby boutiquebride » Mon Feb 06, 2022 12:38 am

They are having one around March I think she said. :)
boutiquebride
Mini Wolly

Postby No Drama » Wed May 09, 2022 9:14 am

Hi Botique Bride,

I was wondering how much you are paying per head (if you don't mind me asking)
You can pm me if you like.
The location of crover house is beautiful, even on a bad day pictures look fab.
No Drama
New Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 5 guests

Offers a stunning backdrop for your wedding day.

Why choose us?Simple. We are absolutely dedicated to your special day. We know how important your wedding day is. Call Nessa on 01 2870811 to book an appointment.

The venue of venues for that special day in Marbella.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk is the perfect venue for your Big Day, something very important to every show-stopping bride!

Excellent cuisine, professional service & ambient surroundings

Magnificent Georgian-styled mansion set atop a kilometre long avenue in a private country setting

Whether you're planning a celebration that's traditional or trendy, festive or formal, intimate or grand scale, your wedding at Cork International Airport Hotel will be everything you and your partner dreamed.

Wedding Venue Malta, The Westin Dragonara Resort

..is a truly magical setting for your wedding, a romantic haven in a wonderful garden setting.Where couples can really make it their own exclusive country house for the day. The beautiful surroundings of orchard gardens and river set against the grandeur of the Old Mill make for a dramatic setting

The last word in luxury living providing a truly romantic setting for weddings and celebrations.

Imagine having a graceful village wedding in a splendid country house hotel.

Our hotel offers you and your guests a truly special venue and with only one wedding per day, we ensure that no detail is over looked.

A Haven of tranquillity the perfect setting combining charm, sophistication and luxury.

Historical Castle, magnificent gardens and an experienced team create the location for an idyllic experience.

18th Century mansion, which has been restored to form the centrepiece of a luxury hotel.

We cater for all styles and sizes of Wedding Reception, church wedding and civil wedding ceremony. We aspire to innovative and unique designs delivered with a personal touch. Limerick based, travels nationwide

Contemporary modern style and urban location, provides the ultimate in luxury for those whose heart belongs to the city

A day you will always remember, a place you will never forget. Old world elegance combined with modern luxury Hotel Phoenicia Malta. A timeless classic

Irelands newest four star luxury hotel the Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown offers the comfort, luxury and style that is to be expected from a world class wedding venue.

Its the most special day of your life and with The Stillorgan Park Hotel we will make it unforgettable for everyone.

Dublin's premier boutique hotel, a refreshing alternative to the pomp & ceremony of a traditional wedding venue.

At The Heights Hotel Killarney, we care for and understand the importance of your special day. We can offer you assistance and advice on every aspect of your wedding day preparations with a dedicated member of our experienced team.

With a reputation for weddings that is unsurpassed, the hotel, with its open fires and country charms, benefits from a luxurious and romantic setting that cannot fail to impress.

The hotel & dining room at Finnstown are renowned for friendliness and hospitality.

A Luxury Manor on the Dingle Peninsula for your Exclusive Wedding Venue.

The banqueting suite at Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport is a stunning new venue which can cater for up 250 guests.

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

Picking your Flowers should be one of the Fun Bits! Passion and enthusiasm coupled with experience, reliability, budget-conscious design and clear, honest pricing are what Sunflower Design are all about.

When you have your wedding at Parknasilla Resort, it is all yours. Award winning restaurant overlooking Kenmare Bay.

Set on a beautiful site overlooking Lough Corrib, Lisloughrey Lodge is an idyllic boutique hotel venue for a Wedding day you will treasure forever.