WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

WeddingsOnline App –Find your Suppliers on the go!

WeddingsOnline App –Find your Suppliers on the go!

Postby admin » Tue Apr 03, 2022 1:25 pm

WeddingsOnline are delighted to announce the launch of a brand new Wedding Directory App, available to all Smartphone and Tablet users.

At WeddingsOnline, our job is to help brides and grooms-to-be to find the perfect wedding suppliers to create their perfect day. Our first venture into the world of the Smartphone and Tablet is the WOL Directory App, which will help couples to find their venue, photographer, attire, band, transport etc in a quick and simple way, from their Android or iPhone. You'll be able to search for suppliers by category and/or location with helpful geotags (think 'googlemap location arrows'), get in contact instantly with suppliers through in-app mail/phone links and keep up to date with what’s going on on WOL through our Twitter feed!

The WeddingsOnline Wedding Directory App will be the first in a suite of apps fromWeddingsOnline- if you've got any ideas on what you'd put in an App, drop us a line on [email protected], we'd love to get your views!

Download here: http://itunes.apple.com/app/weddings-on ... 51219?mt=8
admin
Site Admin

Re: WeddingsOnline App –Find your Suppliers on the go!

Postby MrsDuffy2b » Thu Apr 05, 2022 3:28 pm

Woohoo an App
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
MrsDuffy2b
Mini Wolly

Postby Mrs W » Thu Apr 05, 2022 3:37 pm

MrsDuffy2b wrote:Woohoo an App

Is it an app with Forum on it or just suppliers???
Mrs W
Princess Wolly

Postby AwkwardAnnie » Fri Apr 06, 2022 11:15 am

:o)ll Wayhey - An app!

Is it available on android?
AwkwardAnnie
Royal Wolly

Postby MrsDuffy2b » Fri Apr 06, 2022 4:41 pm

Mrs W wrote:
MrsDuffy2b wrote:Woohoo an App

Is it an app with Forum on it or just suppliers???

No forum!!! :o( :o( :o( :o( :o(
[/url]
MrsDuffy2b
Mini Wolly

Postby drummerswife2b » Sun Apr 08, 2022 6:27 am

I think the forum is the main thing I would like on an app as I have all my suppliers already.

Well done on making the first step though.
Previously known as soon2bmrsrb and brasschick

[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

[/url]

drummerswife2b
Woloholic

Postby MrsDuffy2b » Sun Apr 08, 2022 2:57 pm

drummerswife2b wrote:I think the forum is the main thing I would like on an app as I have all my suppliers already.

Well done on making the first step though.

+1
[/url]
MrsDuffy2b
Mini Wolly

Return to Old Faithful