WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Paloma Blanca, Justin Alexander & Maggie Sottero - Prices??

Paloma Blanca, Justin Alexander & Maggie Sottero - Prices??

Postby Lambykins » Wed Apr 11, 2022 7:31 am

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with prices for the below dresses?

My favourite is the Justin Alexander one, but the price I got when I tried it on was €2,350, waaaayyy over budget!

Has anyone tried these on and gotten a price? Any help much appreciated!!

Justin Alexander 8558
Paloma Blanca 4256
Maggie Sottero Pesca Marie
Maggie Sottero Karena Royale

I called a couple of shops yesterday to get a price for the JA one, but they never called me back. Has anyone else experienced difficulty when shopping around for prices for their dresses?

Thanks All! :thnk
Lambykins
New Wolly

Re: Paloma Blanca, Justin Alexander & Maggie Sottero - Prices??

Postby GizzyWhizzy » Wed Apr 11, 2022 9:09 am

Hi Lambykins, I had the same bother with some shops but the best prices I found were for a place in Donegal and in particulr for the Maggie Dresses.. they are call McElhinneys in Ballybofey, lovely people in there. I didnt purchase in the end in the shop cause a more local supplier matched the price when I told them that I could get it cheaper.. While I was BOILING in one way, I decided to bite my lip and take the dress. They might be worth a shot...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMg5KnK/]
GizzyWhizzy
Mini Wolly

Postby mrsbops » Wed Apr 11, 2022 10:32 am

Hi Lambykins :)

Not sure if this will help but Elody in Newry stock JA dresses, depending on where you are in the country this might be worth a try?

Also I would imagine alot of shops might have been closed yesterday so you might have more luck with them responding today.

Hth :compress
[/url]
mrsbops
New Wolly

Postby Lambykins » Wed Apr 11, 2022 10:43 am

Thanks GizzyWhizzy and MrsBops, I rang Elody yesterday and they said they didn't have the JA dress O:|

I might give McElhinney's a try, they seem to have a wide range and I hear good things about them. Only problem is I'm in Kildare. Time for a roadtrip I think! I've emailed them anyway to confirm they have those styles.

If anyone else has purchased or tried on any of these dresses, I'd still be interested to find out where.

Thanks!
Lambykins
New Wolly

Postby amber17 » Wed Apr 11, 2022 12:43 pm

I tried on the Maggie Sottero Karena (same as karena royale but with a halterneck) in Simones in Sligo and I think it was €1100 or €1200. I ended up getting Maggie Sottero Quinlynn in McElhinneys and I agree the girls there were lovely and very helpful.
[/url]
amber17
New Wolly

Postby GrasC » Mon Apr 23, 2022 9:53 am

Hi Girls, I have tried on the Maggie Sottero Quinlyn dress and am just wondering what price you have been quoted for this dress? The shop I went to wanted 1420? Really don't want to be ripped off! But love the dress. Thanks
GrasC
New Wolly

Postby Aug2013 » Tue May 01, 2022 9:57 am

I purchased quinlynn i love it paid €1450 go for its amazing its very different i tink too so €1420 is a good quote :)
Aug2013
New Wolly

Postby GrasC » Thu May 10, 2022 8:02 am

I got the Maggie Sottero Quinlyn so happy, love my dress. Your right its very different and elegant. :yelrotflmaosmilie:
GrasC
New Wolly

Postby amber17 » Thu May 10, 2022 9:16 am

Im paying €1399 for Quinlynn....just got the letter yesterday to say its arrived in the shop :o)ll :o)ll
Have appointment for first fitting next month, can't wait to fit it on again :o)ll :o)ll :lvs
[/url]
amber17
New Wolly

Return to Old Faithful