WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Make up atrist Emma Farrell feedback

Make up atrist Emma Farrell feedback

Postby whitespirit » Mon Apr 23, 2022 3:12 pm

Hi,

Has anyone booked or used Emma Farrell for their wedding day make up?

Thanks
whitespirit
New Wolly

Re: Make up atrist Emma Farrell feedback

Postby NYBRIDE2B » Thu Apr 26, 2022 3:58 pm

Hi,

I'm looking at make-up artists at the moment and I came across Emma also.

Would love to hear some feedback from any brides who have used Emma in the past.

NYBRIDE2B
New Wolly

Postby longtimeyet » Sun May 20, 2022 11:21 pm

love this too
longtimeyet
Mini Wolly

Postby hilsb » Wed May 30, 2022 11:21 am

I got married last June and Emma did my make-up and my two sisters and my mam. She was brilliant! I did a trial a couple of months beforehand where we went through everything and the make-up was gorgeous. She uses lots of different brands and gave me a full list of everything she used. I'm not a huge make-up wearer but it was so lovely I ended up buying everything she used later on and am still using it today! On the day Emma was very relaxed and calm and fitted in no problem at all - it's always good to have relaxed people around! I really did feel very glowing and beautiful and the make-up lasted all day long.
Book her immediately!!
hilsb
New Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bride2be14, chell2012, Chumbawumba, dmcphotography, elle1, exmiss, Galwaytk, miaanna31, nye2012, sarahstrikes, uddineaj and 57 guests

Kens motto is "enhancing the beauty in each woman and making her as fabulous as possible". Over the years he has contributed to television programmes such as Off The Rails, The Afternoon Show and Xpose.

Professional Make-up and Hair Styling for any Events or occasions..

Fully trained Makeup artist. Contact Grace at 086 790 3550 or [email protected]

Ciara can guarantee a professional but also a relaxed environment for the bride on her wedding day.

Voted Top 5 Make up artists by weddingsonline.ie users, covering over 100 weddings a year

Bridal Make Up Dublin, Wedding Make Up Dublin, Make Up Artist Dublin, Aoife Callaghan - Make-Up Artist

Nicola Plummer is one of the most talked about and up and coming bridal make-ups Artists in the country.

Georgina has built a reputation as one of Munsters/Irelands leading Make-up Artists for Wedding, TV and Editorial Make-up

Dublin and Nationwide. A Professional Mobile Bridal Makeup Artistry Service.

..is a permanent wedding fair for the Mid West. Make contact with all wedding services in one location.

Contact: 0877518570 Website: www.veiloff.com Facebook: facebook.com /VictoriaMUA

Ladies, want to look fabulous on your wedding day? Well look no further. Sharon's professional experience enables her to create your desired look for your special day.

Church Singer and Make-up Artist, a regular face on TV & with RTE Concert Orchestra.

Beautiful, Flawless Makeup that will last all day, travels nationwide.

LA Academy Trained, Claire focuses makeup for photography and bridal/wedding makeup in particular. Covering Dublin, Tipperary and Nationwide, Phone 087 1469360

I am a qualified special occasions and bridal make up artist, working in the greater Dublin area, absolutely passionate about what I do. Whatever your needs and style I work with you to ensure your natural beauty is enhanced with the best products on the market.

Connies aim is to enhance The Brides natural features and ensure the she looks and feels her most beautiful on her wedding day.

Mobile Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup. Spray Tanning and Great Length Hair Extensions also available. Contact Sharron now

Amelda's beautiful makeup for your wedding day, Salon at The Clewbay Hotel.

Freelance Hair and Make Up Artist covering Munster and Nationwide.

Specializing in Weddings, Fashion & Photographic make up Anne Marie uses top quality brands such as Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder to name but a few.

Siobhn from Makeup For Dolls has worked for a number of years doing bridals and makeovers

Danielle has worked for many top names in the Irish fashion industry,such as Off the Rails, Tattler, U Magazine, Shiseido and Giorgio Armani. With a wealth of experience in Bridal makeup, Danielle will create that perfect look for your big day.

Annette is an experienced bridal makeup artist who has worked with hundreds of brides

Danielle Murphy is a creative and highly motivated individual with severalyears experience as a professional make-up artist.

When it comes to bridal make up Jane creates an image that is classy, chic and beautiful. Contact Jane on 087 2492896 for an immediate response on availability and quotes for your wedding party.

Professional Make-Up Artist and Make-Up Supply Nationwide.

Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist. Classic to contemporary, chic to funky, Sarah offers a vibrant and personalised range of make-up and hair styling solutions.

Andrea Murphy is a fully ITEC qualified makeup artist. With eight years experience working freelance in Ireland.

Kathryn O'Neill is Head of Make Up Artistry (Ireland) for Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. Kathryn is Based in Killarney Co.Kerry, but her work takes her all over Ireland and the UK.