WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Luxury Hotel - Ireland

Re: Luxury Hotel - Ireland

Postby vulgarpicture » Mon Apr 30, 2022 8:48 am

Another recommendation for Solis Lough Eske Castle, Donegal, stunning.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
vulgarpicture
Mini Wolly

Postby bride2be2013 » Mon Apr 30, 2022 10:17 am

My all time favorite hotel i ever stayed in is www.sheenfallslodge.ie in Kenmare Kerry. Beautiful hotel, staff were amazing its so peacefull and i just thought it was amazing. well worth checking out.
bride2be2013
New Wolly

Postby Summerbride12 » Mon Apr 30, 2022 10:29 am

Monart in Gorey is amazing, and is adults only. Really peaceful and secluded. Perfect for down time. Hayfield Manor in Cork is absolutely luxurious, and the staff there are very friendly/ professional. Great food, and is only a few mins walk from city. I have stayed in both of theses places, and would 100 percent say that i would love to go back there. Seafield is ok, but not great tbh. Found it pricey for what it was. Staff service was dreadful (slow and not attentive). The cliff house in Ardmore is amazing but very pricey! It's where we got engaged, but is definitely a one off experience!! Hope this helps you xx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Summerbride12
Mini Wolly

Postby Rachel Fox Photography » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:48 pm

I have stayed in many a hotel across the country over the years and my favourite of all time is definitely the Carlton in Sligo. We would always book a suite when there, great value and such a stunning hotel, we have had suites bigger than our house, yes some are bigger than others but my fav by far was a corner suite at the back of the hotel, had to take 2 liftes to get there but it was like an apartment, beautiful. OK I will shut up now but you know I love the place right :wv
Rachel Fox Photography
WOL Network

Postby July6th2012 » Mon Apr 30, 2022 4:21 pm

Monart in Wexford!!
July6th2012
New Wolly

Postby Kkilkenny » Mon Apr 30, 2022 4:50 pm

Id have to go with Monart in wexford.

http://www.monart.ie/
Kkilkenny
Mini Wolly

Postby colabottle » Mon Apr 30, 2022 7:46 pm

Hya,
+1 on Monart
+1 on Hotel Europe in Killarney
+1 on Ashford Castle

But my favourite 5 star hotel in Ireland is K Club, just amazing there, true heaven! :-)
colabottle
Mini Wolly

Postby mykebob » Mon May 14, 2022 6:17 am

I stayed in Ireland for about one week. I stayed there in The Clarence hotel in Dublin. It is full of facilities and luxury. It’s not so expensive also. There are so many hotels in Ireland which you can prefer. Some of them are as Ashford Castle, Sheen Falls Lodge, Cashel House Hotel, Castlemartyr Resort and many more hotels also.

Previous

Return to Old Faithful