WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

*****Birdcage veils *****

*****Birdcage veils *****

Postby winterbride13 » Wed May 09, 2022 12:01 am

Hi
I'm just wondering if anyone has a birdcage veil for sale ??
Or can you recommend suppliers ??

Would love to see some photos of your birdcage veils
:o)ll
winterbride13
New Wolly

Re: *****Birdcage veils *****

Postby Happyout123 » Wed May 09, 2022 12:49 am

If u go onto the fashion and beauty forum on this there is a thread there for an assessories designer called Jen Doyle who has a link to her Facebook page showing pics of birdcage..sorry on my iPod and can't copy and paste the link myself for you.
Happyout123
New Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FutureMrsS, missocd, newengaged and 19 guests

Kathy de Stafford is one of Irelands leading bridal designers.

From ruffles and lace to quirky necklines and classic cuts, la boda bridal caters for all discerning brides.

We finding the Perfect Wedding Dress should be an exciting & luxurious experience. With experienced help at hand & your own private Dressing Room we aim to make your visit a memorable occassion leading up to your Wedding day. Kildare based

With almost 40 years experience in the bridal industry, the place to visit when looking for your wedding gown.

Will capture the atmosphere of the whole day with my naturalistic style.

Photographing weddings over a period of more than twenty five years - Limerick based.

Chauffeur driven, Limousine, Rolls-Royce, Daimler wedding & Limousine Services.

Let us help you make the perfect choice for your special day. The Carnegie Court Hotel offers the beautifully appointed Castle Suite for you, your family, friends and loved ones to celebrate your wedding.

...is a 4-piece cover-band based in Dublin who play rock and pop covers with energy and enthusiasm. Their song selection is predominantly from the 60s and 70s, although all eras are represented, with a choice selection of contemporary songs to please the younger members of the audience.

At the Atlantic Coast Hotel we aim to make your wedding day as special and relaxing as possible.

Full wedding day music package,available nationwide. band, disco, church music, pre dinner music, starlight backdrop.

Stunning, fashion forward bridal and bridesmaids gowns. Call 01 897 1494 for appointment.

Sol y Sombra Wedding Venue Unique and atmospheric Wedding Venue in a tastefully renovated Old Church in Co Kerry. www.solysombra.ie

Traditional Irish Music for Weddings

The Ratzingers are an experienced, funky, fun, and energetic band.

Lyric Tenor David Martin from Dundalk in County Louth performs with incredible stamina, agility, and flexibility.

At the Carlton Shearwater Hotel Galway we take great pride in the attention to detail we provide for our wedding guests.

Magnificent Georgian-styled mansion set atop a kilometre long avenue in a private country setting

Let us make the most important day of your life extra special by rolling out the red carpet! We travel Nationwide. Prices from 150 depending on location.

The Carlton Hotel Tralee, formerly Fels Point Hotel, will make your Wedding Day a day to be remembered.

The LOLS are one of Irelands Premier Wedding Bands who provide a lively, varied two and a half hour programme to suit all age groups.

My approach is documentary, unobtrusive and unique. I capture the spirit and beauty of your special day. I look for the smiles, the joy, the dancing.

Is a family run Irish owned professional photography business established in 1977. Wedding and portrait photographers. Memebers of IPPA and BIPP

CT2 are Dublin's leading, family run suit hire & accessories business.

We make your special day special; your every wish becomes a reality

VILA VITA Parc has a special way of making the most important day of your lives even more memorable.

Excellent value All Inclusive Packages for 120 guests starting from 7500 & weekend packages from 55.00 per person

Goldlink is Ireland's largest and most established wedding stationery manufacture

The wedding band which is the perfect compliment to your wedding plans

Freelance Hair and Make Up Artist covering Munster and Nationwide.