WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Mass booklet printing problems

Mass booklet printing problems

Postby snow queen » Wed May 09, 2022 8:52 am

Hi ladies
I got married myself a few years ago and volunteered to my cousin to help her with the booklet for her wedding but now can't find my own template - could anyone send me theirs please at [email protected] ? The regular A5 size. I'd be really grateful as it's the printing part I'm most confused with and remember that from my own until a lovely Wolly sent me her template ready with the printing settings and it was easy peasy after that.....
Thanks in advance x
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

snow queen
New Wolly

Re: Mass booklet printing problems

Postby snow queen » Wed May 09, 2022 11:57 am

Anyone please? I have searched the forum for mass booklets but see that normally people send them by email to eachother so can't find any link to one from the forum itself....am getting desperate with trying to sort this printing. Thanks :thnk
[/url]

snow queen
New Wolly

Postby Smiley13 » Wed May 09, 2022 7:18 pm

I've just had my priest approve my new format mass booklet so I'll forward it onto you now!

Anyone else want it? O:o)
Smiley13
New Wolly

Postby snow queen » Wed May 09, 2022 9:46 pm

Thanks SOOOO much Smiley!!!
[/url]

snow queen
New Wolly

Postby Bootso » Wed May 09, 2022 9:52 pm

PM'd ya, thanks
Bootso
New Wolly

Postby b2bw3 » Thu May 10, 2022 9:19 am

PM sent too!! :thnk
[/url]
b2bw3
New Wolly

Postby mayogalinwales » Thu May 10, 2022 12:24 pm

Me too please - PM sent :)
mayogalinwales
New Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: twentysomething and 29 guests

If you're planning your wedding Veritas, has all you need with a varied range of candles, prayers, readings and music.

* Save the date cards * Day invitations * RSVP cards * Evening invitations * Ceremony booklets * Order of service booklets * Menus * Place name cards * Table plans * Envelope seals * Favours & Accessories * Candles *

See our 2012 Wedding Card Collection on display in our Dublin and Galway showrooms. Beautiful quality and great value.

Ireland's favourite location for Wedding Stationery.

Irelands most exquisite, unique, handcrafted wedding stationery at affordable prices.

Professional portrait and wedding photographer based in Longford

Complete luxury in your home. Spa-like bridal package available.

Professional Wedding DJs and venue transformation services, exclusive service with only one booking per date, finish the night in style with Mr DJ

My name is Rachel OSullivan and I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor, accredited by the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) and based in Cork, Ireland.

If you are planning your wedding then you know that music is an important element of your celebration. No matter what style of wedding you have in mind, Niamh can work with you to create the perfect atmosphere for your special day.

Enjoy your Dream Wedding In Spain on the Costa Blanca with Lyndyloo

A Hidden Gem...A magical secluded wedding and event venue nestling on 35 acres of breathtaking countryside

Annette is an experienced bridal makeup artist who has worked with hundreds of brides

Dixons Wedding cars, excellent luxury wedding cars, classic, Beaufords, Daimlers & Rolls-Royce.

We take great pride in all our events and no job is too big or small.

For an event your guests will never forget.

Ashley has been working as a make up artist for the last 10 years in photographic, bridal, film and TV make up.

Weddings Abroad - Malta, Cyprus, Lanzarote, Portugal, St. Lucia, Las Vegas, Mexico and Mauritius. Our highly experienced wedding planners have helped many couples to make their dream wedding abroad a reality.

One of Irelands leading premium chocolatiers, creating wonderful chocolate wedding favours to sweeten your special day!

Let us make the most important day of your life extra special by rolling out the red carpet! We travel Nationwide. Prices from 150 depending on location.

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding! Cork based.

Professional Photographer. Accessible Price. www.annmcnamee.ie

David's passion for photography reflects in the quality and uniqueness of his photographs. Based in Mallow, Cork

GIRLIE SPA & PAMPER AND HEN PACKAGES TO SUIT ALL TASTES

We make your special day special; your every wish becomes a reality

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

With professional experience and huge creativity, we will create a tailor made video that is unique to you.

Bespoke, tailor-made holidays or honeymoon of your dreams, from an all-inclusive Caribbean break to a Far East tour or adventurous safari. www.tropicalsky.ie

A unique place to say I do and for celebrating your dream wedding.

P.A.N. Digital covers Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo, Longford, Cavan, Mayo, Galway, Donegal, Westmeath, Fermanagh, Offaly, Meath, and surrounding counties.