WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Mens suits!

Mens suits!

Postby Caz26 » Wed May 09, 2022 1:30 pm

We are having a small wedding but have groom, 3 groomsmen, 2 pageboys. We have to sort out the mens suits next week. MIL asked me last night if FIL was getting a suit like the mens or if he needed to buy a new one. Does my Dad and FIL wear same suits and waistcoats as bridal party??
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
Caz26
New Wolly

Re: Mens suits!

Postby smiley03 » Wed May 09, 2022 1:56 pm

Well ive had the same conversation a few wks ago with my H2B re the suites....Its really up to urself. Ive been to weddings where the dads have worn the same suites as the lads and ive been to weddings where the dads have worn just a normal suit...I personally wanted the dads to wear their own suites but my oh dad wants to wear the same as the lads so my dad has to now aswell cos it would look strange if he didnt being the father of the bride....Maybe ask them and see that they think them selves....
[/url]
smiley03
New Wolly

Re: Mens suits!

Postby Carriedaway » Wed May 09, 2022 4:28 pm

its up to yourself what you want, but for us the fathers will not be wearing the matching blue ties. not sure what colour ties we are getting them cause the suits are navy and the groom will be wearing ivory to compliment me so maybe just a plain colour (silver maybe) for the fathers too.
[/url]
Carriedaway
Major Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AwkwardAnnie, Caz26, dmcphotography, Google [Bot], juzlen, loveofmylife, Mokie, mrscollins2be, mshelly, pinkunicorn, redgp, squonk, WOLSophie and 34 guests

Situated in Temple Bar for over 50 years, Tangos supply tailored groomswear with honest advice and customer care.

Lapel 1865 is Cork's newest, most luxurious menswear showroom.

For the ultimate venue for those seeking a private, intimate and elegant civil ceremony.

The Reception is Country House Style with beautiful local food ...and lots of it. This is a sit down meal, a mixture of table service and buffet which is a legendary part of our services. Elizabeth will help in every way with contacts for local churches, florist, photographer and the hire of any kind of transport from horse-drawn carriage to Rolls Royce and arrange all the decorations of the dining-room and other spaces to suit your personal style and complement your big day in every possible way.

Kathryn O'Neill is Head of Make Up Artistry (Ireland) for Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. Kathryn is Based in Killarney Co.Kerry, but her work takes her all over Ireland and the UK.

We have built up a reputation for great food and service while also offering a personal touch.

I am a qualified special occasions and bridal make up artist, working in the greater Dublin area, absolutely passionate about what I do. Whatever your needs and style I work with you to ensure your natural beauty is enhanced with the best products on the market.

Danielle has worked for many top names in the Irish fashion industry,such as Off the Rails, Tattler, U Magazine, Shiseido and Giorgio Armani. With a wealth of experience in Bridal makeup, Danielle will create that perfect look for your big day.

We take vibrant, natural, informal wedding photographs that capture the personalities of each of our couples.

Add a touch of glamour and elegance to your wedding day with a Champagne Fountain.

Mary McCague is highly respected amongst musical circles as a pianist, violinist and organist and holds a First Class Honours Masters in Music Performance from the Royal Irish Academy of Music.

Swing Music as it should Be"- The perfect way to entertain your guests as they arrive at your hotel from the church pre dinner.

On the edge of Killarney National Park on its own parklands with magnificent scenery...a perfect scene for such a special occasion.

The Bentley Boys Band is the wedding band that is not a Wedding Band.

One of Kerry & Limerick's leading Wedding Flower and Event Companies with over 24 years experience. Our expertise wedding service incorporates everything you need on your big day from Bridal and Church Flowers, Chair Covers, Candelabras, Red and White Carpet, Lanterns to Fairy Light Backdrop. Understanding the present economic climate we have a special Wedding Flower offer that includes a full Wedding Package for only 250.

Cork's Premier Wedding Venue.

Dixons Wedding cars, excellent luxury wedding cars, classic, Beaufords, Daimlers & Rolls-Royce.

Harristown House close to Dublin offers a magnificent venue for you to create your own fairy tale wedding reception.

So for the most important day in your life spoil yourself and sit into the luxury of a Mercedes Benz Limousine.

Bridal Dresses, Bridemaids Dresses, Formal Dresses, Mother of the Bride, and more....Dundalk based

I understand that you want fabulous wedding images, capturing the spirit and glamour of your wedding.

Fiona Burnell is a well-respected professional makeup artist with over 17 years experience in makeup and beauty.

Dearbhail and her husband Robin can also provide Harp and silver Flute, for your special occasion

At Kilvahan Horse Drawn Carriages we provide a nationwide service to cater for all your needs when it comes to that special day.

We let the music do the talking.

DMN Productions are a video company comprised of current lm and television professionals. A video is an unequalled way to relive the magic and excitement of the wedding day.

Melos comprises of three singers, Feargal Harrington (tenor), Kristina Glasnovic (soprano) and Niamh Harrington (alto).

Cork brides can expect to experience something special and unique at Cork's premier wedding venue, the Maryborough Hotel and Spa

Make your wedding day music special with Irelands multi platinum selling artist Simon Casey.

all the luxury internally with the added benefit of being very centrally located.