WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Halo&Co Inez

Halo&Co Inez

Postby maxicosi » Wed May 09, 2022 2:21 pm

Hi Girls

Just wondering if anyone has a Halo & Co Inez head piece for sale? have posted in the buy and sell section too just hoping for a miracle the price in the shop is just painfull!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
maxicosi
Mini Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BridesmaidDree and 53 guests

Love at first sight... guaranteed with our Welcome, our Service, our Food and all the flexible deals and prices we have ready for You!

Organizing weddings and other events and delivering highest level of service.

The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, formerly The Ashbourne Marriott opened in April 2007 and is a blend of 4* luxury and sophistication and is the ideal location and wedding venue for your special day.

Versatile trio features the unique sound of the uilleann pipes. Suitable for Church Ceremony & Wine Reception.

My approach is documentary, unobtrusive and unique. I capture the spirit and beauty of your special day. I look for the smiles, the joy, the dancing.

At Forever Yours we offer a top quality red carpet service: Red carpet is set up 1 hour before your wedding ceremony; we offer a nationwide service for all venue types.

We let the music do the talking.

Given my experience I can adapt to singing in a number of different styles and having worked with string quartets, pianists, guitarists and harpists

Nicola Plummer is one of the most talked about and up and coming bridal make-ups Artists in the country.

Accomplished wedding singer with option of Cello Quartet.

For the ultimate venue for those seeking a private, intimate and elegant civil ceremony.

A wedding celebrated at Thanda is a uniquely African experience: it is idyllic, intimate and truly romantic.

Avon Ri Resort is located in the spectacular Wicklow Mountains and is perched on the shores of the Blessington Lakes.

A day you will always remember, a place you will never forget. Old world elegance combined with modern luxury Hotel Phoenicia Malta. A timeless classic

With almost 50 years of tradition, The Ardilaun Hotel Galway is a premier wedding venue in the West of Ireland

Whether it's a small intimate affair of 20-40 people, or a larger party for 250, Tulfarris is a perfect choice for your dream wedding day.

I have played at select weddings over the last 25 years and I treat each and every one as a special and personal occasion.

Having you Hen Party in Dublin? Stay at the Brand New Generator Hostel Dublin!

The ultimate hen and stag experience

Jimazen florists are qualified florists based in Clane Co.Kldare, Ireland. We cater for all occasions- weddings/ corporate events/ floral gifts, bereavements etc.

I have altered dresses in all styles and different fabrics over the years.

Sol y Sombra Wedding Venue Unique and atmospheric Wedding Venue in a tastefully renovated Old Church in Co Kerry. www.solysombra.ie

FOOTLOOSE, simply put, are the Best choice for your wedding band. Comprising members of After Dark, The Persuaders and The Memories, These guys are seriously good!

One stop shop, for your South African Safari.

Learn your first dance for your wedding with confidence. Tel 086-3038593 (Dublin)

Video Me provides wedding videos and DVDs for clients across Ireland. It is a professional service to capture every aspect of your wedding day. We also cater for Corporate and Theatre Production videos

providing a bespoke wedding planning service in Marbella on the Costa del Sol and surrounding areas.

Professional Wedding DJs and venue transformation services, exclusive service with only one booking per date, finish the night in style with Mr DJ

Sian has over 12 years hairdressing experience. Working in Toni&Guy for the past 10 years, She is known for her professionalism and calming influence and has been described as, 'more than just a hairdresser!

We combine groundbreaking wedding videography and creative editing to compose a story that you and future generations will cherish forever as a timeless gift.