WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Groupon Photography - €499 incl engagement shoot

Groupon Photography - €499 incl engagement shoot

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Thu May 10, 2022 5:07 am

Hi Girlies,

I may be doubling up but I haven't seen this posted yet. Just spotted a brill deal on Groupon for Wedding Photography here http://www.groupon.ie/deals/dublin/Danillo-Rios/5487401?CID=IE_AFF_166_10_1_1&utm_source=aff_166&utm_medium=aff_10&utm_campaign=aff_1&utm_content=aff_1

It's valid until 5 November 2021 so would suit a lot of wollies!

Eleanor Rigby
Mini Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amthee, Aug 2012, Boo2012, exmiss, flor, Jordanian, MrsEL10, mrspatpat, newlywed2011, noreenomahonytobe, sianandted, walldarf and 56 guests

Stunning Contemporary Wedding Photography

Every couple, every family, every subject is unique and I treat every assignment as a blank canvas, full of possibilities keeping my style fresh and personal.

Acclaimed wedding and portrait photographer John Ryan is known for his relaxed approach, great sense of fun and unfailing ability to produce natural, beautiful photographs.

Affordable packages available. Cork based. Phone 021 4905685

She combines her creativity and enthusiasm with the latest in digital techniques to create beautiful images.

is a new Irish website, which went live in late 2010. It allows individuals search for their perfect ring by showing hundreds of rings from many reputable jewellers across Ireland.

Inventive, unobtrusive, humorous and emotional... documentary photography with an artistic edge.

We take photographs that are as natural, fun and individual as you are.

John & Orlando (Photo & Video Services)... Fun, emotion, happiness, joy.

Fairytale vision with a classic photojournalistic approach.

Creative, Un-intrusive, Stylish Wedding Photography. Kildare based.

At Harrison Photography we mix the best of the traditional and contemporary styles to capture memories that will last a lifetime.

High quality, emotive and elegant images in a relaxed contemporary style.

Elaine offers all kinds of photography from weddings and family photoshoots to product photography, landscapes and photo restoration.

Professional, distinctive style of wedding photography. Range of packages to chooose from.

Pat and Claire have 15 years experience in photographing weddings. Portmarnock based.

Because a picture tells a thousand words.

Beautiful and creative Wedding photography. I guarantee great fun with an amazing and satisfactory result.

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

We allow your day to flow, capturing big moments and little detailswith our distinctive style

Our aim is to capture the spontaneity of your day as it unfolds in an unobtrusive manner

Pink Imaging has been the leading wedding photographer in the Algarve for over 5 Years, we specialize in Irish weddings. We are recommended by all the top venues throughout the Algarve

Aileen's relaxed, professional and friendly approach allows her to capture the fun, excitement and special moments of the day.

For Your Most Important Day Book a Qualified Master Photographer.

My name is David Casey, Father, Friend, Photographer. I have dedicated my life to creating lasting images of people in love.

As your Wedding Photographer I will bring a relaxed and fun style of professional photography to your special day.

Professional portrait and wedding photographer based in Longford

Tipperary based wedding and portrait photographer with fresh, funky and creative approach.

Well established wedding photographers with a while range of photographer styles. SWPP member

photographs which are classic and timeless, and also capture the spontaneous moments of your day.