WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Invite printing question using MS Word

Invite printing question using MS Word

Postby princessB2B » Thu May 10, 2022 12:33 pm

If I create a document that is 5' x 5' for example for my invitation, how do I set it to print it out twice on the one sheet of paper so Im not wasting paper by just printing one invite per page...embarrassed I cant even figure this out :-8

and the same for RSVPs etc which will be smaller but I would like to print multiple on each page
princessB2B
Mini Wolly

Re: Invite printing question using MS Word

Postby Bridester » Thu May 10, 2022 12:50 pm

Hiya,

I don't know the answer to this but I just wanted to add that I also want to know this - would like to print 8 RSVP per A4 page (each to be 1/8 of the page ideally).

Thanks in advance. Will continue looking into it here too.
Bridester
Princess Wolly

Postby lollisue » Thu May 10, 2022 12:54 pm

I assume you want the first to appear on the top of the page and the second on the bottom of the page? As opposed to them being smaller than on screen with one of the left of the page and one on the right?

If so, You'll need to actually copy the invitation so that it physically exists twice on the page on screen.
lollisue
New Wolly

Postby lizzieJ » Thu May 10, 2022 1:26 pm

I think you might need to copy it so its on two pages, then when you go to print, look at the settings and change the settings to print 2 pages per sheet
lizzieJ
New Wolly

Postby candlequeen » Thu May 10, 2022 1:38 pm

lizzieJ wrote:I think you might need to copy it so its on two pages, then when you go to print, look at the settings and change the settings to print 2 pages per sheet

This. I'm not using MS Word, but I use LibreOffice which is very similar. I just tried it there and if you do your invite on one page, copy it to another page, then go to print, page layout, print 2 per page, that should work.

I'm sure there was an easier way to do this though, I did invites for my friend and I did my own favour template boxes 2 to a page and I don't remember doing that.... anyway, that way mentioned above definitely works.
candlequeen
Major Wolly

Postby Bridester » Thu May 10, 2022 1:56 pm

Thanks Ladies.
Bridester
Princess Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests

Dont settle for the norm- Announce your wedding with a unique caricature invitation!

Ireland's favourite location for Wedding Stationery.

One stop invite stop.

A standard Wedding Invitation is no match for a unique Invitation featuring a Caricature of the Bride and Groom by Michael.

WAVE have a soulful funky acoustic sound and an extensive repertoire of classic hits from the 60's through to today.

GIRLIE SPA & PAMPER AND HEN PACKAGES TO SUIT ALL TASTES

Frame It Weddings offers you photography and videography packages for your big day and we travel nationwide.

At Woodenbridge Hotel and Lodge we believe we offer something different than the brand new hotels that have sprung up throughout the country: a genuine, unique and personal touch, set in a wonderful traditional hotel full of character and an atmosphere second to none.

One of the most popular live wedding bands in Ireland, performing songs from every era.

The Vtter Family and their team will help you plan an unforgettable wedding day in the beautiful Austrian region of Zell am See - Kaprun

Church Singer withwide repertoire - from Irish Traditional to Modern Contemporary. Mainly performs with a skilled Guitarist, however I can provide other musicians if required. I am based in Dublin but will happily travel nationwide.

No interruptions, no distractions, just your special day. Our staff will make sure everything works like clockwork, so you dont have to worry about a thing.

Kadee Bride is a luxury bridal salon offering you the finest in designer bridal gowns and keeping that same idea of luxury when we designed our Bridal Salon in Athlone Co Westmeath.

Dublin wedding bus guarantee on-time service and professionalism.

Ciaran is a professional Dublin based contemporary guitarist with almost 20 years history of playing both solo and ensemble music, in various styles.

Sharon Peaker Flowers has been designing and creating beautiful wedding flowers for over 20years.

...we have produced a high quality brass plaque that displays both familys coat of arms and the familys recorded motto. Displayed on a brass plate and wooden plaque this is the most beautiful gift of a lifetime,

The Heartstrings quartet, are probably one of Irelands most prestigious quartets, and we are committed to delivering a unique and versatile musical experience for every performance.

Vintage Wedding Dresses & Carefully Selected One Off Vintage Garments For The Woman Of Style.

Professional Make-Up Artist and Make-Up Supply Nationwide.

Modern Style, French Flair. French Wedding Cakes made to order.

The hand writing is aimed at the bride wanting something a little different. Styles vary from the simple to the avant garde.

Liz has been performing at weddings, both at home and abroad, for over 15 years. This experience has gained her an extensive repertoire and experience in guiding couples through the mass format and in suggesting pieces throughout.

Professional Photographer. Accessible Price. www.annmcnamee.ie

is one of Irelands leading bridal designers, winning many bridal awards.

Alias have recently joined the Horizon entertainment group and now enjoy the support of the full time management offered by Horizon entertainment.

photographs which are classic and timeless, and also capture the spontaneous moments of your day.

For all your travel vaccination needs for your honeymoon.

Bespoke Wedding Jewellery design. Also, ring cleaning, polishing and stone polishing. Immediate competitive estimates.

The ideal choice for those seeking a different wedding venue in Dublin.