WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Any Crover House Hotel 2012/2013 Brides?

Any Crover House Hotel 2012/2013 Brides?

Postby My Big Fat Cavan Wedding » Thu May 10, 2022 1:25 pm

Hi Ladies,
We are having our wedding in Crover House Hotel in 2013 and I would love to hear from past and future brides, your experience's and what band etc etc you booked.

Roll on 2013 :xox
My Big Fat Cavan Wedding
New Wolly

Re: Any Crover House Hotel 2012/2013 Brides?

Postby dmcphotography » Thu May 10, 2022 5:16 pm

Hi My Big Fat Cavan Wedding,
If you check out the feedback forum there are some posts from anya about halfway down the 1st page for some suppliers at her wedding which took place at Crover House towards the end of March this year.
If you want further info I am sure she will be happy to oblige by PM
David
www.dmcphotography.ie
[email protected]
dmcphotography
WOL Network

Re: Any Crover House Hotel 2012/2013 Brides?

Postby Startrax Disco » Mon Jun 11, 2022 7:34 pm

Hi, My Big Fat Cavan Wedding, I played at a wedding here last Thursday (7th June) and considering I'm in 3 to 4 wedding hotels, north & south every week, this hotel give us the 5 star treatment. Evelyn was the girl in charge of the wedding, and she made the day run like clockwork. The grounds are amazing, but unfortunately for our bride & groom it lashed all day

Click the link to see a few pics http://www.facebook.com/startraxdisco?s ... 419&type=1

Barney

Startrax Disco Roadshow
Award Winning Wedding Disco Entertainment
Telephone: 02890 839399 ~ Mobile: 07801 526339
http://www.startraxdisco.com
http://www.facebook.com/startraxdisco

Startrax Disco
WOL Network

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bondijunction, buddylove, calm78, Mollykins, mshelly, noreenomahonytobe, tippbride2012 and 41 guests

Activity Weekends. We will organise it all for you, from accommodation, activities, dinner & a great nights entertainment.

Since 1907 the venue for many wedding celebrations for over 100 years. One of the most magnificent settings around Dublin.

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

We pride ourselves on our ability to establish a warm personal relationship with you, to ensure the perfect setting for your wedding day.

Offering the ultimate in privacy, a romantic setting, tranquillity and pleasure, all leading to a very unique and memorable wedding celebration.

Our job is to make things a little simpler for your County Kildare wedding.

Why not escape and enjoy some "time out" from your hectic wedding preparations. Indulge in pre- wedding escapism with one of our tailored packages.

We are delighted to offer you a unique combination of the warm familiarity of Irish hospitality in one of the most elegant hotels in the country

Destination Wedding Venue of the North West.

Imagine having a graceful village wedding in a splendid country house hotel.

BallyseedeCastleis an impressive building and has a history dating back to the 1590s. Wonderfully transformed into a hotel in 1965,BallyseedeCastleoffers23ensuite-bedrooms.

TheClare Inn Hotelprovides the perfect setting for your special day

The YPA packages have been planned carefully to cover the different requirements our clients may have.

We welcome your girly get-togethers and have put together some perfect pampering packages for those who wish to indulge

A Fairytale Wedding awaits you at Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin. We recognise that your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life and are devoted to making it one which you will never forget.

Dublin's premier boutique hotel, a refreshing alternative to the pomp & ceremony of a traditional wedding venue.

Designed to reflect style, planned with meticulous care to deliver service excellence, The Portlaoise Heritage Hotel has earned itself the reputation of being the most sought after wedding venues in Ireland offering the outstanding qualities of a first class 4 * Hotel.

Welcome to the Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre Hotel. This hotel is located in the heart of Belfast city centre in St. Annes Square.

Excellent value All Inclusive Packages for 120 guests starting from 7500 & weekend packages from 55.00 per person

The Carlton Hotel Tralee, formerly Fels Point Hotel, will make your Wedding Day a day to be remembered.

One of the finest houses in Ireland, stunningly elegant, with great charm and warm hospitality.

Excellent venue with choice of two elegant banqueting suites, the Ryan Suite and the Shannon Suite.

That is why we, at Cabra Castle, are delighted that you should consider the Castle as the venue for that important day.

Harristown House close to Dublin offers a magnificent venue for you to create your own fairy tale wedding reception.

We make your special day special; your every wish becomes a reality

Alexanders Bridal is situated in the heart of Dublin city centre on Parnell Street for more than 11 years. We have a strong tradition in stunning bridal gowns with a friendly, relaxed, professional customer care.

Irelands Best kept secret, situated in a stunning location on the banks of the river Shannon proudly overlooking the twin towns of Ballina and Killaloe Co. Clare.

Weddings at Carlton Millrace Hotel Wexford are a very special occasion - we host just one wedding per day in our unique Wexford Wedding Venue.

An Exclusive Wedding Venue for Couples in search of somewhere really special to celebrate their Wedding Day.

Catering for any wedding reception or civil ceremony from 50 300 guests. One of Tipperary's top venues