WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Bridesmaids gift???

Bridesmaids gift???

Postby missocd » Fri May 11, 2022 11:48 am

hi just wwondering what y'all are getting your bridesmaids? i want to spend between 150-200 euro each as they have been super. But havent a clue what to get? any ideas
missocd
New Wolly

Re: Bridesmaids gift???

Postby lorrbridetobe12 » Fri May 11, 2022 4:29 pm

wow thats a good bit to spend on them! we are spending €100 each bridesmaid as a gift as we are buying them there jewellery for the day and they keep that and we are paying for there hotel rooms the night of wedding also and then the usual dresses, shoes, hair makeup, nails, my 2 bridesmaids are super to!!
I got them new bridge jewellery.
lorrbridetobe12
Mini Wolly

Postby candlequeen » Fri May 11, 2022 5:22 pm

You could get them vouchers for Boots, a Beauty Salon, One for All, Hairdresser or Clothes Shop so they could treat themselves after the wedding, they could have a fantastic time with any one of those vouchers!

Or there's the usual jewellery, personalised wine glasses, etc - If you're going to spend €150-€200 though I'd limit the amount of actual "stuff" you get them. Maybe €100 vouchers for something and get them nice necklaces or earrings or something? x
candlequeen
Major Wolly

Postby Penny Hill » Fri May 11, 2022 6:01 pm

I think i'm going to do a hamper or big bag filled with stuff.

My sister is my Bm, so was thinking of buying a hat box or something, and putting in underwear, pyjamas, bikini & flip flops & beachtowel (shes going on holiday after wedding), champagne, jewellery, make-up etc.

What about a voucher for a beauty day at the spa?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Penny Hill
Wolly Addict

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chicabride, missy11, mrsmk2be, sarahstrikes and 20 guests

From ruffles and lace to quirky necklines and classic cuts, la boda bridal caters for all discerning brides.

Adorable New Baby Gifts. Trendy, Stylish Clothing & accessories for Babies & Juniors.

Kathy de Stafford is one of Irelands leading bridal designers.

Everything from pre-conception to maternity, new parents, gift items and much much more.

Wedding Wish List Irelands largest wedding list service with 200 shops and businesses to choose wedding gifts from

With almost 40 years experience in the bridal industry, the place to visit when looking for your wedding gown.

Stockist of Marie McElheron Bridal, Augusta Jones, Impression Bridal and Jim Hjelm Occasions. Tel: 0402 32818

Alexanders Bridal is situated in the heart of Dublin city centre on Parnell Street for more than 11 years. We have a strong tradition in stunning bridal gowns with a friendly, relaxed, professional customer care.

Charity donations to Self Help Africa can make a truly touching wedding gift. They are a lovely way for bride and groom to say a special thank you to those who share their special day with them.

Premier stockist for Mori Lee. Stocking size 8 to 30 in both bridal and bridesmaid dresses.

In May 2011 we were honoured to be invited to perform at the Annual 1916 Commemorative Mass in Arbour Hill which was attended by President McAleese and the cabinet.

Tailoring and comfortable structure are central to Edels bridal collection, luxurious fabrics of Italian Shamouse silks, French laces, silk taffathas are a few to mention. Each special creation is hand-crafted and made to measure to suit each bride.

Popular choice for church and reception music - Trish provides a combination of Flute, Singing, Violin with Guitar accompaniment.

Former member of successful pop band 'Fifth Avenue' gold & platinum discs, professional, experienced wedding singer.

I understand that you want fabulous wedding images, capturing the spirit and glamour of your wedding.

Jimazen florists are qualified florists based in Clane Co.Kldare, Ireland. We cater for all occasions- weddings/ corporate events/ floral gifts, bereavements etc.

The Perfect Hen and Stag Venue - with four bars, located over two floors, provide for even the most discerning palates.

Ireland's premiere lounge band featuring a set ranging from Ray Charles to Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble, to our own unique jazz/lounge style

Contemporary new venue which can cater for weddings of up to 100 guests.

Dublin & Donegal. Call or email us on [email protected] and we will look after you. Appointments to come and see us are available in the evening and Weekend

Aisling Connolly is a professional singer with many years experience, who particularly excels at weddings.

Providing a relaxed, non-intrusive service that can be tailored to suit your requirements and needs.

WINNER WOL Wedding Awards! TOP class wedding music with a personal touch for your big day

We are committed to delivering timeless photographs that capture the energy and joy of your special day.

Pat and Claire have 15 years experience in photographing weddings. Portmarnock based.

That is why we, at Cabra Castle, are delighted that you should consider the Castle as the venue for that important day.

Picking your Flowers should be one of the Fun Bits! Passion and enthusiasm coupled with experience, reliability, budget-conscious design and clear, honest pricing are what Sunflower Design are all about.

A Hidden Gem...A magical secluded wedding and event venue nestling on 35 acres of breathtaking countryside

Our job is to make things a little simpler for your County Kildare wedding.

Contemporary wedding stationery designed for the modern bride.