WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

WANTED: birdcage

WANTED: birdcage

Postby deniseb » Wed May 09, 2022 12:43 pm

Hi
I was wondering if anyone has any decorative birdcages they would be willing to sell on.
Im just looking for 1 or 2 medium or large size ones.
My wedding is in 2 weeks thou, so looking for it quickly.

Thanks
deniseb
New Wolly

Re: WANTED: birdcage

Postby MrsTK2B » Thu May 10, 2022 2:48 pm

Hi Denise,

I have 4 but unfortunately I'm not selling. However, I will let you borrow them if you like.
I got married in April and these were the first things i bought almost 2 years ago. I absolutely love them. I'm based in Limerick if you want to arrange to collect them.
MrsTK2B
New Wolly

Postby magss » Thu May 10, 2022 10:23 pm

wow thats sound.. *)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
magss
Mini Wolly

Postby redgp » Fri May 11, 2022 1:27 pm

MrsTK2B wrote:Hi Denise,

I have 4 but unfortunately I'm not selling. However, I will let you borrow them if you like.
I got married in April and these were the first things i bought almost 2 years ago. I absolutely love them. I'm based in Limerick if you want to arrange to collect them.

That's so nice. :heartbeat:
redgp
Mini Wolly

Return to Buy and Sell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], mrschez2b, rosejaworska and 7 guests

Kadee Bride is a luxury bridal salon offering you the finest in designer bridal gowns and keeping that same idea of luxury when we designed our Bridal Salon in Athlone Co Westmeath.

Joanne takes care of every detail from the moment you make your initial enquiry right through to your departure on honeymoon.

Luxurious hand printed wedding stationery.

John & Orlando (Photo & Video Services)... Fun, emotion, happiness, joy.

...cater for the full bridal party. From the most important wedding gown for the bride to the bridesmaids dress and not forgetting the mother of the bride.

Look fabulous on your wedding day, at a fraction of the price with TreatTicket.com

Allure is renowned for its designer handbags, bespoke and bridal jewellery, exquisite accessories, and distinguished homewares.

Melos comprises of three singers, Feargal Harrington (tenor), Kristina Glasnovic (soprano) and Niamh Harrington (alto).

The LOLS are one of Irelands Premier Wedding Bands who provide a lively, varied two and a half hour programme to suit all age groups.

When you have your wedding at Parknasilla Resort, it is all yours. Award winning restaurant overlooking Kenmare Bay.

A string duo, trio or quartet is the perfect way to enhance your wedding day. It will add that special ambience that only live music can provide.

Designers of timeless & unforgettable events at weddings.

Voices of Erinis a versatile vocal ensemble that will bring that extra touch of class and elegance to your special day!

A Luxury Manor on the Dingle Peninsula for your Exclusive Wedding Venue.

Ingrid is a highly experienced, professional singer available for weddings

26 years of experience in the chauffeuring business, you can put your mind at ease.

Edithouse is a unique company based in Blackrock, Dublin that specializes in captivating wedding videos.

Wines for your Wedding you will never forget. Call us now 056 7722907 to arrange a tasting

The cutting of the wedding cake is one of the celebratory highlights of the wedding day.

Contemporary wedding stationery designed for the modern bride.

With years of experience photographing people, Kevin's relaxed approach, unobtrusive style, and ability to get on with people, ensures beautiful results with minimal fuss.

Amazing ceremony locations and venues in the Algarve. Tell us your dreams and we take it from there.

Tipperary based wedding and portrait photographer with fresh, funky and creative approach.

The hotel & dining room at Finnstown are renowned for friendliness and hospitality.

Siobhn from Makeup For Dolls has worked for a number of years doing bridals and makeovers

Cathy will use her wealth of experience and knowledge during a personalised consultation to create the look you wish to achieve on your wedding day

With over ten years experience as a Pastry Chef, and seven years of that experience working with Sugarcraft, Ann Marie is passionately committed to working with the bride and groom to design the wedding cake of their dreams.

Embrace Bridal Gorey Wexford, Stockist of Ella by Essence, Mori Lee by Madeline Gardiner, Blu, Voyage, Angelina Faccenda, Affairs & also a wide range of accessories.

On the edge of Killarney National Park on its own parklands with magnificent scenery...a perfect scene for such a special occasion.

Ideally situated overlooking Rosscarbery Bay, the Celtic Ross Hotel provides the perfect romantic setting for your wedding reception.