WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Brand new Kurt Kieger wedding shoes for sale

Brand new Kurt Kieger wedding shoes for sale

Postby veggie84 » Sat May 12, 2022 4:43 pm

Hi all,

I bought these shoes two months ago. I love them but when I tried them on in the shop with my dress on Thursday they just didn't go. :weep

I paid €75 for the shoes but I cannot return them as I am over the month. Anyone interested in them? They are size 40 and really pretty. Suitable for brides, bridesmaids or occasions.

Let know if you are interested, pm offers. I'm looking for a quick sale so I can buy another pair

Veggie x
Attachments
halston3.jpg (31.02 KiB) Viewed 377 times
halston2.jpg (27.39 KiB) Viewed 377 times
halston1.jpg (24.97 KiB) Viewed 377 times
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[
veggie84
Mini Wolly

Re: Brand new Kurt Kieger wedding shoes for sale

Postby veggie84 » Sat May 26, 2022 12:30 pm

:o)ll
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[
veggie84
Mini Wolly

Return to Buy and Sell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

We finding the Perfect Wedding Dress should be an exciting & luxurious experience. With experienced help at hand & your own private Dressing Room we aim to make your visit a memorable occassion leading up to your Wedding day. Kildare based

The White Room is a luxurious bridal boutique located less than an hour from Dublin stocking an eclectic mix of international bridal designers.

Weddingshoes.ie is delighted to announce the arrival of the new Rainbow Club bridal shoes range.

Church singer available in the Limerick / Clare area. 5% discount on all confirmed bookings. Call 087-9019661

Kevin & George Have Many Years Experience In The Videography Business

With years of experience photographing people, Kevin's relaxed approach, unobtrusive style, and ability to get on with people, ensures beautiful results with minimal fuss.

A Hidden Gem...A magical secluded wedding and event venue nestling on 35 acres of breathtaking countryside

The Aria String Quartet consists of four of the most expertly skilled classical musicians in Munster and have been together since 2002.

..are a 3-Piece band featuring brass, and percussion.. All members feature on vocals with stunning harmonies and the emphasis is purely on Fun! Our success to date has been based on our ability to get all of our Guests up on the dance floor enjoying themselves!

Stunning vocalist for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies. Bring musical enhancement to your special day

Belladonna Bridal Leading Designer and Luxurious Bridal shop in Galway stocking the largest collection of Novia DArt Dresses also gowns from Franc Sarabia, Amanda Wyatt, Charlotte Balbier, Fara Sposa, Venus, Manu Alvarez and Pronovias. Make an appointment to be treated to The Belladonna experience Tel 091 755139 and follow Belladonna on Facebook.

110% Live, packages available to suit all budgets, Church Music, Reception Band, Irish Dancers and D.J..

You have seen the X-Factor white high-key backdrop, and you have seen photo booths. We now offer a combination of the two.

The most accomplished band in town, The Connor Mc Keon Band are without doubt, THE best decision you will make in planning your Wedding day.

With the help of the Wedding Planner you will sail through all the preparations for your Wedding in Malta.

Chauffeur driven, Limousine, Rolls-Royce, Daimler wedding & Limousine Services.

Stockists of an attractive range of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, flowergirl dresses and bridal accessories. Amanda Wyatt, Art Couture, Eternity Bride, Lambert Creations, Opulence, Pure Bridals & Romantica of Devon

18th Century mansion, which has been restored to form the centrepiece of a luxury hotel.

Established in 1990, Cassidy Chauffeurs has consistently delivered on its promise - a reliable service dedicated to maintaining quality transportation services to all of our clients.

Amazing ceremony locations and venues in the Algarve. Tell us your dreams and we take it from there.

High quality, emotive and elegant images in a relaxed contemporary style.

Complete luxury in your home. Spa-like bridal package available.

The wedding band which is the perfect compliment to your wedding plans

Imagine having a graceful village wedding in a splendid country house hotel.

Yvonne Harrington designs are feminine, elegant and hand finished to a very high standard.

I Do Stationery designs bespoke invitations using hand crafted material skilfully produced for your perfect day.

Making your Day Special. Unrivalled food, stunning location, many photo opportunities

Elegant decor, excellent service, breathtaking views make The Maritime Hotel West Cork's foremost wedding venue.

Is a family run, Irish owned business bringing you a breath of fresh air in wedding album design, professional photography, wedding albums with prices starting at 250

The Vtter Family and their team will help you plan an unforgettable wedding day in the beautiful Austrian region of Zell am See - Kaprun