WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Brand new Kurt Kieger wedding shoes for sale

Brand new Kurt Kieger wedding shoes for sale

Postby veggie84 » Sat May 12, 2022 4:43 pm

Hi all,

I bought these shoes two months ago. I love them but when I tried them on in the shop with my dress on Thursday they just didn't go. :weep

I paid €75 for the shoes but I cannot return them as I am over the month. Anyone interested in them? They are size 40 and really pretty. Suitable for brides, bridesmaids or occasions.

Let know if you are interested, pm offers. I'm looking for a quick sale so I can buy another pair

Veggie x
Attachments
halston3.jpg (31.02 KiB) Viewed 376 times
halston2.jpg (27.39 KiB) Viewed 376 times
halston1.jpg (24.97 KiB) Viewed 376 times
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[
veggie84
Mini Wolly

Re: Brand new Kurt Kieger wedding shoes for sale

Postby veggie84 » Sat May 26, 2022 12:30 pm

:o)ll
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[
veggie84
Mini Wolly

Return to Buy and Sell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Weddingshoes.ie is delighted to announce the arrival of the new Rainbow Club bridal shoes range.

We finding the Perfect Wedding Dress should be an exciting & luxurious experience. With experienced help at hand & your own private Dressing Room we aim to make your visit a memorable occassion leading up to your Wedding day. Kildare based

The White Room is a luxurious bridal boutique located less than an hour from Dublin stocking an eclectic mix of international bridal designers.

Stunning, versatile vocals & intricate guitar talent, beautifully complemented by the sound of gentle flute. Available as 2 or 3 piece.

Professional Irish Dancers.

Knockagh Lodge, Carrickfergus, Special Wedding Packages available for 2011/2012

...we have produced a high quality brass plaque that displays both familys coat of arms and the familys recorded motto. Displayed on a brass plate and wooden plaque this is the most beautiful gift of a lifetime,

...a fun and wonderful way to capture forever all your friends and families' live video messages in the easiest way imaginable. Replace the traditional wedding guest book with a high quality DVD containing all the best wishes, laughter and craic of your special day.

Offering both photo and video message options. Prices starting from 500

Unique invitations in any shape or size from your idea or theme. Graphics can be contemporary, traditional or vintage in style to suit your taste.

Make your Wedding flowers special with Flowerworld, Florist quality without the florist price tag.

From Elvis to The Killers and everything in between, we get everyone up dancing!

We offer the most exquisite Bridal bouquets, Bridesmaid bouquets, Flowergirl arrangements, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Church and Reception floral designs

Fairytale vision with a classic photojournalistic approach.

Atmosphere Displays can create the atmosphere that you are looking for in your perfect wedding venue

Romantic location - a truly stunning scene which ensures a memorable day.

Danielle Murphy is a creative and highly motivated individual with severalyears experience as a professional make-up artist.

Professional Make Up with over 15 years experience TV, Print world and weddings.

Matt has now permanently settled in Ireland and is performing at weddings up and down the country!

One of Irelands most acclaimed hotels, Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort.

Set amid landscaped gardens the Clanard Court ensures your total satisfaction by catering for only one wedding per day.

If you are planning your wedding then you know that music is an important element of your celebration. No matter what style of wedding you have in mind, Niamh can work with you to create the perfect atmosphere for your special day.

Undivided attention on your Wedding Day, hosting only one wedding a day.

Mimosa - Violin, Flute, Piano, Guitar, Soprano, Alto and Tenor Voices. Make your wedding day special

The Vtter Family and their team will help you plan an unforgettable wedding day in the beautiful Austrian region of Zell am See - Kaprun

Professional wedding and portrait photographer based in Dublin

Add a touch of glamour and elegance to your wedding day with a Champagne Fountain.

Located one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin and offers a stunning venue for couples.

For background music at your reception, or during the meal, or for a lively sing-song music after the meal for small weddings

St. Michaels House have designed an elegant card to announce your donation. That amount will be up to you!