WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Wedding items for sale

Wedding items for sale

Postby springer12 » Sun May 13, 2022 12:36 pm

I've ended up with a few surplus things for my wedding and I won't get to use these, so I'll sell them on.

50 tea light holders
13 flower pot centre pieces
43 thank you cards

Any offers?
Attachments
flowerpot (256x192).jpg (54.03 KiB) Viewed 998 times
tealightholder (256x192).jpg (48.07 KiB) Viewed 998 times
thankyoucards (256x192).jpg (49.1 KiB) Viewed 998 times
springer12
New Wolly

Re: Wedding items for sale

Postby weddingdiva » Sun May 13, 2022 12:59 pm

how much are you looking for the flower pots and tea light holders?
weddingdiva
Princess Wolly

Postby springer12 » Sun May 13, 2022 2:57 pm

Sorry I've only 45 tealight holders, I miscounted! Can't remember how much I paid for them, but I'd be happy with 10e for the lot.

I paid 3.50 each for the flower pots as they all still have their tags on them. So maybe 2.50e each.
springer12
New Wolly

Postby Sinead J » Sun May 13, 2022 7:19 pm

Hi

I will take the 45 tea light holders for €10 please - I am based in Galway but travelling towards Dublin next weekend -where are you based?
Sinead J
New Wolly

Postby mrschez2b » Mon May 14, 2022 9:19 am

hi,
id like to get 10 flower pots of you if its ok.any idea what size are they and were are you based? thanks
mrschez2b
New Wolly

Postby 2bmrsc » Mon May 14, 2022 10:45 am

hiya can you give me a price for the thank you cards please?i am in dublin city centrte this saturday fi thats any use to you at all?lrts know anyway,thanks :)
2bmrsc
New Wolly

Postby springer12 » Mon May 14, 2022 1:29 pm

thanks girls! I've sent you PM's with my details.
springer12
New Wolly

Postby 2bmrsc » Mon May 14, 2022 5:07 pm

text sent ta :)
2bmrsc
New Wolly

Postby 2bmrsc » Sun May 20, 2022 5:59 pm

thanks a million for the cards,theyre perfect,liked the look of that function room there,got me thinking,,lol cheers missus.xxx
2bmrsc
New Wolly

Postby Franj » Fri Jun 01, 2022 11:04 am

do you still have the tea light holders??
Franj
New Wolly

Postby springer12 » Mon Jun 04, 2022 9:49 pm

Sorry I havent been on here in a while as getting ready for the big day. Less than two weeks now!

Sinead is interested in the tea light holders, we just haven't managed to meet up yet. Will drop you a PM

If this doesn't work out, I'll let you know if they are still available.
springer12
New Wolly

Postby Franj » Wed Jun 06, 2022 6:21 pm

thanks that would be great.

springer12 wrote:Sorry I havent been on here in a while as getting ready for the big day. Less than two weeks now!

Sinead is interested in the tea light holders, we just haven't managed to meet up yet. Will drop you a PM

If this doesn't work out, I'll let you know if they are still available.
Franj
New Wolly

Return to Buy and Sell