WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

***November 2012 Babies***

***November 2012 Babies***

Postby wifetob » Sun Mar 04, 2022 10:35 am

Well not sure I've seen another thread on here for Novermber babies so here goes............
Well I'm 4 + 5 days pg and by my calculations I'm due Nov 6th!!!!!!! :o)ll

Over the moon!!

I know there are a few more BFP's out there so come on ladies jump on!!!

How are ye all feeling? I'm good so far - no food aversions yet!

wifetob
Major Wolly

Re: ***November 2012 Babies***

Postby luckylass1 » Sun Mar 04, 2022 12:26 pm

I will def join! I think by my calculations due date for me is nov 4! Valentines babies!! Ha ha! Ye I feel ok, a lot of cramps mostly in evenings and just tired slept 12 hours last night...totally needed it!!
Have you been to doctor yet? I have my appt on tuesday! Can't wait to have it confirmed(although have done 2 positive tests)
Have you told anyone yet? Ah so many questions!
luckylass1
Mini Wolly

Postby spanishb2b » Sun Mar 04, 2022 1:41 pm

I'll join too! :o)ll By my calculations my due date is 11th Nov. Must ring the doc tomorrow and make an appointment. I'm feeling a little nauseous at times but not too bad yet. Am tired though.

Hopefully there'll be many more joining us.

spanishb2b
Royal Wolly

Postby wifetob » Sun Mar 04, 2022 9:31 pm

Have my Gp appointment tomorrow - will seem real then!! Feeling really good so far. Went for a long walk this morn with DH and DS and eating well. If I'm honest I'm a good 2 stone over my optimum weight - gorged during mat leave with DS and it's still hanging around :o( I hoping this pg I won't suffer too much and I really hope I can stay healthy with my food and keep walking. Ah well I'm sure my hormones will have something to say about that :o0 Was around weeks 5 - 6 on DS that I started feeling really sick so I'm waiting patiently for it to arrive :-8

I'm glad everyone is doing well so far. We're at the start of the month so we'll have to wait a while for some more to join us. Imagine Nov babies - Sooo exciting :o)ll

wifetob
Major Wolly

Postby wideeyed » Mon Mar 05, 2022 8:37 pm

Me too, although don't want to jinx anything! Due 10th I think.... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Will hav 2 under 2...ouch!

Congrats all O-O
wideeyed
Mini Wolly

Postby seans missus » Mon Mar 05, 2022 10:11 pm

Hi Ladies,
I didn't realise there was a November 2012 thread. Did a search but nothing came up. I will be joining you here. Did my test on Friday morning so it came as a bit of a shock because we had been trying, had given up and then we got our positive result!

I went to my doctor today. I'm due on November 9th. Feels so different from my daughter. I just feel sick this time compared to 5 and a half months of sickness! I'm probably going to jinx myself now. :o0

wife2b- I'm the same as you. I have about a stone left from my last pregnancy. I'm just going to keep at my walking and jogging and eating healthily (as much as I can!)

I'm sure there will be loads more ladies joining in.

Are any of you going through a midwifery led unit? I'm going through Cavan MLU. Had a good experience with them with my daughter so hoping for the same again. I'm dying to tell everyone!

Hope you are all keeping well.xx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

seans missus
Royal Wolly

Postby Allingoodtime » Tue Mar 06, 2022 9:44 am

Hi girls :)

Can't believe I'm here. Jsut tested last night and it said 2-3 weeks. By my calculations I'm due on 20th Nov although I know the doc will probably tell me 6th Nov. Haven't been to doc yet, leaving it til next week probably becasue I'll be off work then. I'm afraid to believe it a little bit. Cramping is moderately bad which I wouldnt have expected and I'm surprised about cos I'm only on CD 30 today.

Heres' to a healthy and fun filled 9 months everyone! :yelrotflmaosmilie:

Allingoodtime
New Wolly

Postby roisinmace » Tue Mar 06, 2022 12:23 pm

Hi,
We got our BFP last Thursday night. Going by the calculations, it looks like i'm due on 4th November (please God). We're absolutely over the moon and couldn't be happier. We weren't expecting it to happen this quickly so it was a bit of a surprise.
Is anyone else absolutely terrified? This is my first pregnancy and i'm absolutely rattled with nerves. Also, yesterday and today, i'm crying at the drop of a hat and poor DH got it in the back of the neck from me last night because he was smoking at the back door while I was in bed and I could smell it up in the bedroom (this heightened sense of smell thing is doing my flipping head in). So I practically launched myself down the stairs, burst into the kitchen and just burst into tears. He nearly died, god love him. I was a smoker myself up until Thursday night and gave up the minute that BFP showed up (well all four of them!!). I just immediately felt ill when I smelled the smoke. Today, my Dad phoned me (whom I haven't told yet) and asked how I was. I had to tell him I'd phone him back because him just asking how I was had me on the verge of tears again. Also, I'm shattered, sick, crampy and in serious need of time off work. Anyone else wanna sound off about how awful they feel and make me feel a little bit better?! ;o) We're telling my family tonight and I just can't wait for a hug from my mum and dad - god here come the water works again :eek
[/url]

roisinmace
Mini Wolly

Postby YoMammaSo » Tue Mar 06, 2022 12:36 pm

:wv Question for ye girls- Oh congrats to you all by the way sooo exciting for ye!

When do ye think ye might have ovulated and when was LMP just wondering how you are all figuring out your dates. My cycles are fairly long 40d, lmp 12-2-12. Not sure when i ovulated or when to test exactly. Only wondering, i was on CD52 when i found out on ds, after 4 BFN's

Might see you all again in a few days xx
Love is . . . . . putting up with snoring even though it drives you absolutly crazy xxx

YoMammaSo
Empress Wolly

Postby seans missus » Tue Mar 06, 2022 5:22 pm

YoMammaSo wrote::wv Question for ye girls- Oh congrats to you all by the way sooo exciting for ye!

When do ye think ye might have ovulated and when was LMP just wondering how you are all figuring out your dates. My cycles are fairly long 40d, lmp 12-2-12. Not sure when i ovulated or when to test exactly. Only wondering, i was on CD52 when i found out on ds, after 4 BFN's

Might see you all again in a few days xx

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking but I used this site to check my dates:

http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator

I hope that helps and hopefully we will be seeing you here soon. :babydust: :babydust:
[/url]

seans missus
Royal Wolly

Postby luckylass1 » Tue Mar 06, 2022 6:11 pm

I'm just wrecked in bed at night around 10 or earlier and cramps in stomach. Went to doc today and she said feeling nauseous is good sign of hormone levels, and to eat crackers or biscuits if ur feeling nauseous as thats what helps.
Going to tell me sis on sat, can't wait and then OH parents on mothers day. I got a 'happy mothers day Gran' card so we are just going to give her that on mothers day and watch her put 2 and 2 together!! Can't wait! I'll be 6 weeks on sat, little nervous as that is supposedly the week MS kicks in! Eek
luckylass1
Mini Wolly

Postby seans missus » Tue Mar 06, 2022 10:41 pm

Going to start a November due date list:

NOVEMBER 2012:

2nd: luckylass1
5th: Frisp
5th: Bettyd
6th: wifetob
9th: Seans Missus #2 - Cavan MLU
10th: Wide eyed and lying
11th: Spanishb2b
11th: MiniBlingfor2012
17th: flynno
21st: My doodles

His&Hers
Marles
(I didn't add a date with you both coz I couldn't see it. If I'm being blind or am having a blond/hormonal moment, please let me know!)
Last edited by seans missus on Wed Apr 25, 2022 4:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.
[/url]

seans missus
Royal Wolly

Postby luckylass1 » Wed Mar 07, 2022 7:36 am

seans missus wrote:Going to start a November due date list:

NOVEMBER 2012:

2nd: luckylass1,
. Roisinmace
6th: wifetob
9th: Seans Missus #2 - Cavan MLU
10th: Wide eyed and lying
11th: Spanishb2b
20th: Allingoodtime

Few of us already. Hopefully there will be many more! :babydust:

I changed my date originally by doing my own dates I was due 4 but then doc said it would be nov 2!! Only 2 days so no big diff!!
luckylass1
Mini Wolly

Postby frisp » Wed Mar 07, 2022 10:17 am

Hi Girls :)

Can't believe I'm posting here either!

We got our BFP over a week ago and it's still sinking in! We had been trying since May '09 and due to attend a Fertility Clinic in June so we are over the moon to say the least :o)ll :o)ll

Due the 3rd of November by my calculations.
Got an appointment for the Rotunda for 9th May which seems like YEARS away!!

Only symptoms are sore boobs and tired ALL the time! How is everybody else doing??
frisp
New Wolly

Postby summersurprise » Wed Mar 07, 2022 10:39 am

:babydust: Just wanna say a BIG CONGRADS Ladies, and best of luck for the 8 months or so ahead, may you all have healthy and happy pregnancys ahead. . . :babydust:

summersurprise
Royal Wolly

Bliss!

Next

Return to Pregnancy & Babies