WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

anyone have a bugaboo cameleon and a volvo s40

anyone have a bugaboo cameleon and a volvo s40

Postby Starbell » Thu May 10, 2022 6:33 pm

Hi All,

I'm just wondering does anyone have a volvo s40 and a bugaboo cameleon? I was just wondering if the chassis fits into the boot when folded or do you need to remove the wheels?

Thanks,
SB
Starbell
New Wolly

Re: anyone have a bugaboo cameleon and a volvo s40

Postby YoMammaSo » Fri May 11, 2022 1:28 pm

We have an s40 and i had a baby elegance beep, 3 wheel chassis but i think round the sam esime it did fit, just about, where ever your looking at the buggy ask them can you see if the chassis will fit the boot ? im sure they'l let you try to see
Love is . . . . . putting up with snoring even though it drives you absolutly crazy xxx

YoMammaSo
Empress Wolly

Re: anyone have a bugaboo cameleon and a volvo s40

Postby yippeeme » Sun May 13, 2022 1:28 pm

We have an S40 and an Uppababy Vista which fits in fine without having to remove wheels. If it's folded with the seat still on it's more of a squeeze but still does fit.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
yippeeme
Woloholic

Return to Pregnancy & Babies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

The White Room is a luxurious bridal boutique located less than an hour from Dublin stocking an eclectic mix of international bridal designers.

Kathryn O'Neill is Head of Make Up Artistry (Ireland) for Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. Kathryn is Based in Killarney Co.Kerry, but her work takes her all over Ireland and the UK.

Church singer available in the Limerick / Clare area. 5% discount on all confirmed bookings. Call 087-9019661

They offer a beautiful blend of male and female vocals and harmonies.

If you are looking for somewhere a little special to go to celebrate a big occasion, why not try the Cotton Club at Shenanigans.

At Kilvahan Horse Drawn Carriages we provide a nationwide service to cater for all your needs when it comes to that special day.

I have altered dresses in all styles and different fabrics over the years.

Amazing ceremony locations and venues in the Algarve. Tell us your dreams and we take it from there.

...we have produced a high quality brass plaque that displays both familys coat of arms and the familys recorded motto. Displayed on a brass plate and wooden plaque this is the most beautiful gift of a lifetime,

Annette is an experienced bridal makeup artist who has worked with hundreds of brides

Making the wedding ceremony a moving, meaningful and memorable event.

I will deliver to you a modern wedding film you can be proud of, romantic but not cheesy, funny but not silly, classic but not old fashioned.

Luxurious hand printed wedding stationery.

The Claregalway Hotel is probably the world's fastest growing wedding destination. The Claregalway Hotel has quickly established itself as one of the leading wedding venues in Galway.

I am a qualified special occasions and bridal make up artist, working in the greater Dublin area, absolutely passionate about what I do. Whatever your needs and style I work with you to ensure your natural beauty is enhanced with the best products on the market.

Hundreds of weddings successfully recorded for many happy couples across Cork City and County, Waterford, Tipperary, Limerick and Kerry over the last 20 years.

Matt has now permanently settled in Ireland and is performing at weddings up and down the country!

..is a truly magical setting for your wedding, a romantic haven in a wonderful garden setting.Where couples can really make it their own exclusive country house for the day. The beautiful surroundings of orchard gardens and river set against the grandeur of the Old Mill make for a dramatic setting

The tranquil setting and beautiful scenery surrounding the Sneem Hotel offer the perfect backdrop for your Kerry wedding.

Try something different with a silent wedding disco from Headphone Disco

Wedding World offers you all that you need for that very Special Day

An Exclusive Wedding Venue for Couples in search of somewhere really special to celebrate their Wedding Day.

Great team of friendly, professional and creative hairstylists to ensure that a brides day is an amazing andmemorable experience.

Lorna Kennedy, Labhaoise Brennan and Lisa Nolan, an enchanting and unique vocal blend.

She combines her creativity and enthusiasm with the latest in digital techniques to create beautiful images.

We pride ourselves on our ability to establish a warm personal relationship with you, to ensure the perfect setting for your wedding day.

At Castletroy Park Hotel we will take care of your every last wish to ensure that your wedding celebrations are as relaxed and memorable for you as they are for your guests.

Mobile Make-Up Artist/Hair Stylist, Pamper yourself on your Wedding Day.

Beautifully appointed showrooms in plush dcor create the perfect atmosphere to purchase the most important gown of your lifetime

We take vibrant, natural, informal wedding photographs that capture the personalities of each of our couples.