WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

If anyone reads todays Sunday Indo Life Magazine...

If anyone reads todays Sunday Indo Life Magazine...

Postby Alsgal12 » Sun May 13, 2022 8:05 am

Thats my gorgeous H2B making his modelling debut on page 33 :o)ll :o)ll

It's all shadowy and arty so you can't really see him clearly but I'm still ridiculously proud of my man :o0
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Alsgal12
Royal Wolly

Re: If anyone reads todays Sunday Indo Life Magazine...

Postby Bigsurprise » Sun May 13, 2022 10:06 am

Have it in front of me. Very good. The Gaiety is a great place for a photo shoot. An old friend of mine does those shoots some weekends so always have a look at them.
[/url]
Bigsurprise
Mini Wolly

Re: If anyone reads todays Sunday Indo Life Magazine...

Postby Alsgal12 » Sun May 13, 2022 10:11 am

Yeah the Gaiety is a really special location- looked great for a vintage-y shoot! Im going to be a big loser and get the page framed and hang it in the loo :o0 I reckon thats the closest either of us will ever come to being famous!
[/url]
Alsgal12
Royal Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: betty draper, Carriedaway, chick2012, drummerswife2b, Esketti, happieout, jenny07, scobette, the winner and 38 guests

Entertaining the guests and keeping the dance floor full.

Couple, making every image count.

At Dream Day Productions we specialize in creating elegant and beautiful Wedding films. See our online samples.

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion and should be as special in reality as it exists in your dreams.

The Word Is Out! The most exciting wedding band in Dublin. Gossipband.ie for music and videos.

Two of Kerry's leading wedding church/drinks reception music suppliers join forces to bring you a most unique and special music package for your wedding day.

Need a Great Live Band with a Difference to Entertain your Guests? You wont be disappointed!

My Wedding Photography ensures that your whole day is captured in detail from those key moments to those little details that make the day so special.

At Pure Events we provide a number of quality services, from full Wedding Planning to Chair Covers and Chocolate Fountain hire. Call 086 8146559

The Pearls are the hot new band with lead Singer Marlow. All day service, great rates. Available Now!

Stockists of Amanda Wyatt, Trudy Lee, Forever Yours, Eternity Bridal, Kelly Star, & premier stockists of Alfred Angelo & many more.

Joanne McCabe has been singing as long as she can remember and is an experienced soloist.

Enjoy's excellent reputation for providing quality silk fabrics to both wholesale and retail clients.

Treasured children's photography captured at an affordable price, MIchelle's finished pieces are an investment that will only become more and more priceless with time. H

Wedding Photographer Italy, Wedding Planner Italy, Foto Gioberti S.R.L.

We let the music do the talking.

Sol y Sombra Wedding Venue Unique and atmospheric Wedding Venue in a tastefully renovated Old Church in Co Kerry. www.solysombra.ie

Empowering you to re-live your very special occasion time and time again,

Mimosa - Violin, Flute, Piano, Guitar, Soprano, Alto and Tenor Voices. Make your wedding day special

Everything from pre-conception to maternity, new parents, gift items and much much more.

At Rice 'n Roses choosing a gown is a pleasurable, comfortable and memorable experience.

is a new Irish website, which went live in late 2010. It allows individuals search for their perfect ring by showing hundreds of rings from many reputable jewellers across Ireland.

Let an acclaimed filmmaker produce your Wedding Video.

A string duo, trio or quartet is the perfect way to enhance your wedding day. It will add that special ambience that only live music can provide.

AAA limousines is Dublins No 1 limousine chauffeur drive company, set up to offer all of our clients something different in the limousines market "an unrivalled service".

High quality, emotive and elegant images in a relaxed contemporary style.

Imagine celebrating your wedding day with friends and family on the French Riviera...

Well established wedding photographers with a while range of photographer styles. SWPP member

Dublin wedding bus guarantee on-time service and professionalism.

High quality professional service. Guaranteed cars in pristine condition.