WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

what do all the abbreviations mean?

what do all the abbreviations mean?

Postby december » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:11 pm

okay, I have figured out what some of them are (FIL/MIL, etc) (btw - I assume is "by the way")

What are the rest of them??? :oops:

Some of the ones I have seen but don't understand are:
DH
NWR

Can you tell me what these are, and maybe some other ones??
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Think McFly, THINK!

december
Royal Wolly

Postby Judy » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:27 pm

Took me ages to catch on to them myself but
DH is darling husband
NWR is not wedding related
IMO is in my opinion
LMAO is laughing my arse off
LOL is laughing out loud
TBH is to be honest
FFS is for f**k sake
ask me bout anymore and il try and help getting tired now so cant rem them all

Judy
Major Wolly

Postby Hepburn » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:13 pm

HTH - hope this helps.

HTH :D

Hepburn
Supreme Wolly

Postby gniddew » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:33 am

Wot does sp mean?
gniddew
Mini Wolly

Postby lilyjune » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:11 pm

What's FI?

Oh, maybe it's Future Inlaws?
lilyjune
Mini Wolly

Postby december » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:12 am

I have also seen ATM - does that mean "at the minute"?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Think McFly, THINK!

december
Royal Wolly

Postby Judy » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:15 pm

As far as I know yep december bride.

Judy
Major Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Judy, MrsAug2010, MrsBtobe, RainbowNinja, redwifey, Rosewater, shootingstar, trance and 38 guests

Our high quality cameras capture life's most precious moments as they unfold, with all of the beauty of the sights and sounds.

This luxurious 4* hotel is located in the exquisite setting of Rosses Point offering an array of unparalleled views.

Bob Conway DJ making every wedding very special.

People are as unique as every marriage, its photos and video should also be too. GIUSEPPE SCANDIFFIO photographer based in Matera, Italy.

All our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard while our drivers help to take the strain out of the important day!

Welcome to the Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre Hotel. This hotel is located in the heart of Belfast city centre in St. Annes Square.

Elaine offers all kinds of photography from weddings and family photoshoots to product photography, landscapes and photo restoration.

Look flawless and radiant on your wedding day.

Premier stockist for Mori Lee. Stocking size 8 to 30 in both bridal and bridesmaid dresses.

Knockagh Lodge, Carrickfergus, Special Wedding Packages available for 2011/2012

Inventive, unobtrusive, humorous and emotional... documentary photography with an artistic edge.

Make-up is my passion. Other services: Tan, Nails, Lashes, Laser Teeth Whitening. Call 086 2271698

Weddings at Carlton Millrace Hotel Wexford are a very special occasion - we host just one wedding per day in our unique Wexford Wedding Venue.

The venue of venues for that special day in Marbella.

At Mount Druid we can provide an exciting high-quality alternative to your conventional venue

Many of the displays have been organised as surprises and have provided the bride, the groom and their guests with a vividly illuminated memory of their big day.

Add a touch of glamour and elegance to your wedding day with a Champagne Fountain.

Wedding Photographer Italy, Wedding Planner Italy, Foto Gioberti S.R.L.

You will get your wedding gown looking like it did on that special day. Call (01) 4942266

A Rich, powerful, joyous celebration of your wedding through gospel music with The Really Truly Joyful, Ennis Gospel Choir.

The Goods are not a wedding band... but we do play a lot of weddings!!

We take vibrant, natural, informal wedding photographs that capture the personalities of each of our couples.

Two of Kerry's leading wedding church/drinks reception music suppliers join forces to bring you a most unique and special music package for your wedding day.

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

DougSheridanSinger.com Wedding Ceremony & Pre Dinner Music Hotpress Recommended ****

Wedding World offers you all that you need for that very Special Day

Jewel wedding band is a professional, six-piece wedding band.

Markree Castle is the ultimate romantic, exclusive destination for the celebration of a lifetime.

'We Do' Card, Bridal Planning Pack. Full of useful documents in a Sassy Purple Folder

providing a bespoke wedding planning service in Marbella on the Costa del Sol and surrounding areas.