WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Anyone going to PA-Assist night on Monday (PANDA)

Anyone going to PA-Assist night on Monday (PANDA)

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:31 am

Please let me know - it's been suggested to me that I should go but don't want to look like a complete plank standing there on my own!!!!
Frankie
Head Lunatic

Postby Mrs.Dee » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:33 am

Apologies, but what exactly is it about...PA Assist??
Mrs.Dee
Mini Wolly

Postby mrs d oct 04 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:44 am

hiya

i did that last year, did it during the day though. it was good, ya get loads of tips and loads of freebies!!!
mrs d oct 04
~WOL-Queen~

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:37 pm

Sorry, it's a networking event for PAs, secretaries, admin management. More details from www.pa-assist.ie

It's a launch of the new networking initiative.
Frankie
Head Lunatic

Postby Mrs.Dee » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:14 pm

Thanks, I had a look at their website. Seems to be a handy website!

Would like to go but realised we have our pre-marriage course on Monday evening.
Mrs.Dee
Mini Wolly

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:39 pm

Not to worry - I'll be heading over there on my own-nee-oo!
If anybody is going, please don't be shy and introduce yourself......
Frankie
Head Lunatic

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: happieout, highbeam, jamjars, streaks, twinbambinos and 82 guests

Ireland's first one-stop-hen-party-shop.

Kippure Estate Adventure Centre's one-stop-shop for stag & hen parties in Ireland. Exciting outdoor activities, great-value weekend packages.

At the Atlantic Coast Hotel we aim to make your wedding day as special and relaxing as possible.

Professional Wedding Videography service based n Westmeath available nationwide

The Delta String Quartet consists of four of the most expertly skilled classical musicians in Munster

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding!

Entertaining the guests and keeping the dance floor full.

In May 2011 we were honoured to be invited to perform at the Annual 1916 Commemorative Mass in Arbour Hill which was attended by President McAleese and the cabinet.

Mimosa - Violin, Flute, Piano, Guitar, Soprano, Alto and Tenor Voices. Make your wedding day special

Cavan Crystal Hotel is a stunning contemporary 4* hotel which offers a haven of luxury in one of Irelands most beautifully diverse and centrally located counties.

Ideally situated overlooking Rosscarbery Bay, the Celtic Ross Hotel provides the perfect romantic setting for your wedding reception.

Your wedding day, stored for posterity. Package deals and Special Rates available

Fionnuala is an Internationally Renowned harpist and Singer whose previous clients include Presidents Mary McAleese and Bill Clinton.

The tranquil setting and beautiful scenery surrounding the Sneem Hotel offer the perfect backdrop for your Kerry wedding.

Dublin & Donegal. Call or email us on [email protected] and we will look after you. Appointments to come and see us are available in the evening and Weekend

Accomplished wedding singer with option of Cello Quartet.

So for the most important day in your life spoil yourself and sit into the luxury of a Mercedes Benz Limousine.

.....makes an ideal venue for the perfect wedding where guests can relax and enjoy that special day in luxurious surroundings.

Ireland's only all-female saxophone quartet

Excellent venue with choice of two elegant banqueting suites, the Ryan Suite and the Shannon Suite.

The Bentley Boys Band is the wedding band that is not a Wedding Band.

Unique invitations in any shape or size from your idea or theme. Graphics can be contemporary, traditional or vintage in style to suit your taste.

We love weddings! It is an honour to be chosen to cook for your special day.

Finally. A wedding DJ service committed to QUALITY. Contact us for a no obligation quote.

We strive for excellence in our service to our customers to ensure quality and reliability of audio & video productions at an affordable cost.

At Woodenbridge Hotel and Lodge we believe we offer something different than the brand new hotels that have sprung up throughout the country: a genuine, unique and personal touch, set in a wonderful traditional hotel full of character and an atmosphere second to none.

Award winning florist Henk Van Enk has over 35 years of experience in the floral world.

Vintage Wedding Stationery Dublin - The Parlour Press

Vastly experienced in singing at weddings , our repertoire caters for all tastes from classical to traditional, including some more contemporary pieces.

We'd like to invite you to visit our Bridal Boutique, where our experienced focused consultants will guide you through our stunning Bridal collections.