WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

kate moss

kate moss

Postby swissgirl » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:27 am

reading sky news showbiz (...dear Lord swissgirl do some work...) anyway,
its just so unbelievable whats happening to Kate Moss. Here's someone who seems to have everything going for her and is now losing it thanks to cocaine.
I know this is simplistic but she has a baby girl..wouldnt you just feel like shaking her (Kate) and going come on girl, cop on?

That pete chap seems to be bad news.

Simplistic and black and white opinion I know!

MC#1 June 29th 2006 @ 8 weeks
MC#2 Feb 25th 2007 @ 13 weeks
MC#3 June 17th 2009 @ 6 weeks
MC#4 Oct 30th 2009 @ 5 weeks.
MC#5 Aug 3rd 2011 @ 5 weeks.

My Angels - you are so missed.
swissgirl
Woloholic

Postby *Smajra* » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:32 am

A simplistic opinion is all we're going to able to give as we don't know her so lets not get hung up on political correctness. I completely agree with you and hate to see children involved in this crap :evil:
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
- President Harry S Truman

*Smajra*
Royal Wolly

Postby pricilla » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:40 am

Well I'm thrilled it has all come out. It was a known fact that her recent birthday party was basically a drug enduced orgy. You'd understand if she was a messed up teenager, but she's a mother and that behaviour is not on.
I was sick and tired of reading magazines, saying "oh she had a huge row with Peter the heroin addict and they broke plates off each others heads etc" and no reference to her baby at all. That poor little child. Most of those celebs are drugged out of their minds all the time, it seems they have different laws.

pricilla
Wolly Addict

Postby scotswedding » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:44 am

I can't stand Pete Doherty, he seems like such a pathetic little junkie with an inflated notion of himself. But I don't blame him for whats happened to her. The girl has been in the limelight since she was a child and the circles she moves in this is perfectly normal behavior.
Coke is all over the place and plenty of people do it including Mums and Dads. When people in Ireland are doing it in their pubs, night clubs and sitting rooms you can hardly be shocked that a super rich super model is doing it at a party....???
She's obviously very messed up and needs help. While I wasn't shocked at her using it I was at its extent...£300 a day I think... And what about the three in a bed with jude & Sadie??? Saw that somewhere yesterday? Is that true??

scotswedding
Woloholic

Postby clio99 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:50 am

I completley agree that she should know better being a mum to a 2 yr old and I dont blame her ex if he goes for custody, but this is not a new thing its going on donkeys years with basically the majority of celebs and models not only her so why just pick on her is it because of your man Pete Doherty?? (Im sure she was doing coke a long time before she met him) I dont know I think its the underhanded way the papers(rags) went about getting their info that irritates me, and before anyone jumps down my neck I dont condone what she has done or Im not making escuses for her its just that it does seem unfair that HER career is being ruined when it obvious that its not only her doing it.

clio99
Major Wolly

Postby Anon10yr+ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:02 am

I would totally agree clio.Donkeys years in fashion industry and indeed in offices all around the world.This will scare a lot of people as testing etc will become more prolific by bosses I feel.Also don't in anyway condone it as she is a mum, she needs help just like any addicted person

Anon10yr+
~WOL-Queen~

Postby MarieB » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:03 am

this is not a new thing its going on donkeys years with basically the majority of celebs and models not only her so why just pick on her is it because of your man Pete Doherty?? (Im sure she was doing coke a long time before she met him) I dont know I think its the underhanded way the papers(rags) went about getting their info that irritates me, and before anyone jumps down my neck I dont condone what she has done or Im not making escuses for her its just that it does seem unfair that HER career is being ruined when it obvious that its not only her doing it.

I completely agree with you Clio99 and was just thinking the same earlier on, while listening to the radio. Yes she's a mother, but being a mother doesn't stop you from doing stupid things. The whole showbiz/model lifestyle revolves around parties/drugs/drink ect for most, and the press have decided to target Kate Moss and they won't rest till her career has been completely ruined. Whether or not you like her/her bf, I think this witch hunt is wrong.
MarieB
Major Wolly

Postby swissgirl » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:12 am

I agree, it is unfortunately the nature of the english tabloid press, build you up to rip you down.

And its interesting that it is kate and not pete that is getting all the negetative attention

MC#1 June 29th 2006 @ 8 weeks
MC#2 Feb 25th 2007 @ 13 weeks
MC#3 June 17th 2009 @ 6 weeks
MC#4 Oct 30th 2009 @ 5 weeks.
MC#5 Aug 3rd 2011 @ 5 weeks.

My Angels - you are so missed.
swissgirl
Woloholic

Postby Mrs Summer » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:13 am

I kinda feel sorry for her! I know shes done stupid things, but she has a problem that needs sorting out, shes an addict and has been on and off for years its just like me or you having the same addiction but with it been publicised all over the tv, radio and papers.

I admit i cant stand pete doherty but we cant help who we fall for, even if we have childern to protect. I just hope she can get away from him and sort herself out for both her and Lila graces sake as its a very very sad situation!

And as for the types of Nell mcandrew slagging her on national radio, I wish that one would just fall off the face of the earth!

Mrs Summer
~WOL-Queen~

Postby pippa » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:23 am

the majority of celebs and models not only her so why just pick on her

I think the main reason they are going after her right now is because someone got an actual photo of her doing a line. While it's well known that she's been at it for years (along with a million other celebs), getting a photo, kind of gives the tabloids an excuse to go to town on her.

I feel a bit sorry for her aswell. Most girls go into modelling at a very young age and the industry doesn't seem like a very nice place. I'm not making excuses for her, and I do feel sorry for her child but every parent does things they know they shouldn't. Sure I smoked for years after having my first.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

pippa
Mini Wolly

Postby lilyjune » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:10 pm

What's interesting about it too is that all those giving out about it on the news and all the journalists are probably just as bad.

That is the 'scene' on a normal, everyday basis here and all those pointing fingers and making accusations are likely to be just as guilty as Kate Moss. As in everyone in the media, fashion, entertainment industry.
Indeed, a lot of very ordinary people / friends / colleagues too.

Can't stand Pete Doherty either, ugghh !
lilyjune
Mini Wolly

Postby Mrs. Allie » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:19 pm

Mrs. Allie
Mini Wolly

Postby Mrs áthas » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:25 pm

slow news day last week i think

Mrs áthas
Empress Wolly

Postby Mama Dora » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:51 pm

Me too i do feel sorry for her in a way.Addictions are so controlling and even the best/famous of us get caught up in them.
Coke ie:the rich mans drug is highly addictive and extremely dangerous.This woman is in the spotlight and is getting lashed for drug taking,we all know probably 90% of celebs/famous people take drugs,I try not to believe everything i read!The tabloids bump it up so much its ridiculous

The picture in the sun (i think it was that paper)that i saw was like a picture phone photo imagine it was probably a friend or someone she knew that sent it in for money.

that pete doherty only seen him a few times in papers but my god he one ugly "£$ person :shock: she could do so much better

love is blind though :shock: :?
Mama Dora
~WOL-Queen~

Return to Off Topic