WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:56 am

I'm on a day off today chilling out then tomorrow we're off to Wexford for a family wedding so that should be good.

Then we'll collect little miss from her mother's on Sunday for time for just the 2 of us.

Oooh and me an h2b are off out tonight for a meal courtesy of a gift voucher my job gave us. Whoopee for a dinner I don't have to cook, clean up after or even pay for!!!!!
Frankie
Head Lunatic

Postby Bulmers » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:01 am

Normal finishing time for me on a Friday is 12.30 (We do 8 to 4.45 Monday to Thursday.

Will head to Argos to pick up PIL Christmas present, and get Sainsburys out of the way.

I've a 2 hour driving lesson tomorrow (I'm starting reversing 8) .
H2B has got mad into home brew so he is starting a new brew called Nelsons revenge tomorrow.

Also the usual tidying house, consider reading theory driving test book (which H2B will nag me to do).

I also plan to knock back a couples of vino - I stayed off it last night
Bulmers
Royal Wolly

Postby clucky » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:11 am

Mrs Summer

Can you let us know your recipe for steak baguettes - sound yummy!! would love to try them.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0Gw7EH/]
clucky
Mother Hen

Postby Mrs Peg Bundy » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:05 am

I have a seminar that's going to take the whole weekend and means I have to be put up in a hotel and have breakfast, lunch and dinner and drinks (all expenses paid), so I'm obviously not looking forward to my weekend at all. (Woohoooooooo) :lol:
Mrs Peg Bundy
Chief Dosser

Postby stockbroking bride » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:17 am

Tonight - packing
Tomorrow - flying south for a week in the Sun

stockbroking bride
Woloholic

Postby lilyjune » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:24 am

God, I think this week has flown but still glad it's Friday.

Going to go home now this evening, run around like a mad thing tidying and making beds because one of my best friends is flying over from Waterford. Cannot WAIT to see her. It's been 18 months since the last face-to-face so it'll be brilliant.

We're going to IKEA tomorrow morning and then maybe a bit of shopping in the afternoon - she recently got engaged too so think it might have a wedding theme.

Then lots of pizza and vino rouge tomorrow night. Can't wait..
lilyjune
Mini Wolly

Postby MRS H TO BE » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:25 am

same here, i think the days are just flying by !

thank god for the weekend is right ! going out to dinner on sunday with h2b then we're going to see Des Bishop in vicar street.can't wait!
MRS H TO BE
Royal Wolly

Postby december » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:49 pm

Was thinking about having early night cos majorly stressed and not sleeping well at all!

That plan went out the window when I had a beer at lunchtime and decided to go out and hopefully get plastered! Bring it on!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Think McFly, THINK!

december
Royal Wolly

Previous

Return to Off Topic