WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

fancy a laugh???

fancy a laugh???

Postby Mrs. Allie » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:35 pm

Mrs. Allie
Mini Wolly

Postby happywife » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:43 pm

1st one :lol:
2nd one :lol:
3rd one :lol:
4th one :shock:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/w99owjP/]
happywife
Wolly Addict

Postby mb » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:48 pm

I love the Jordan one! :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
mb
Mini Wolly

Postby MRS H TO BE » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mrs.allie, just noticed your countdown to christmas! i've been getting 'when is santa coming' already from my little girl !!
MRS H TO BE
Royal Wolly

Postby Duchess Snow » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:54 pm

i love the murder one :lol: :lol:

Duchess Snow
Woloholic

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: babbiigurl and 19 guests

If you are looking for somewhere a little special to go to celebrate a big occasion, why not try the Cotton Club at Shenanigans.

We work one-to-one with each bride-to-be, taking the stress out of the process

We pride ourselves on creating the wedding of your dreams.

Try something different with a silent wedding disco from Headphone Disco

...is a 4-piece cover-band based in Dublin who play rock and pop covers with energy and enthusiasm. Their song selection is predominantly from the 60s and 70s, although all eras are represented, with a choice selection of contemporary songs to please the younger members of the audience.

Stunning vocalist for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies. Bring musical enhancement to your special day

Offers professional wedding video production in Limerick, Galway and Clare.

At Little Daisy Flowers, we pay big attention to those little things that say so much. Not just in the design of your flowers and the extra-special finishing touches we add to make yours original & unique, but what this means to you as a bride now and on your wedding day. We make choosing your wedding flowers not just special but easy and fun.

Sharon Peaker Flowers has been designing and creating beautiful wedding flowers for over 20years.

Dublin wedding bus guarantee on-time service and professionalism.

Whilst The Killeshin Hotel, Portlaoise, is contemporary and modern in design, we still believe in tradition and hope that together we can create a day that you will treasure forever.

Rubistyle wedding coverage is a mix of relaxed reportage and creative portraiture.

We specialize in providing top quality Djs for Weddings all over Munster including Cork, Limerick, Kerry and Waterford.

I will simply capture those magical moments as they happen. You willenjoy your special day and have beautiful, colourful, vibrant photographs to treasure forever.

E-jewels Ireland is a Irish family-owned jewellery company that provides diamond & precious stones jewellery from Antwerp in Ireland.

All Wedding packages include a CD of all photographs taken on the day! Dublin based

Stockists of Amanda Wyatt, Trudy Lee, Forever Yours, Eternity Bridal, Kelly Star, & premier stockists of Alfred Angelo & many more.

Our job is to make things a little simpler for your County Kildare wedding.

We are Professional in all Tailoring, Dressmaking & Sewing Alterations. No job too big or too small

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

Eric's unique competitive advantage is that with most of his album packages you will receive a CD of your images in high resolution and no watermark.

The Soundmen are a four-piece covers band renowned for their dynamic & electrifying live performances in the wedding arena.

His send-ups of famous bands and singers have become legendary around the country from Daniel O'Donnell to Britney Spears. Paul leaves no stone unturned in his commitment to slagging off the rich and famous.

...where fairy tales come to lifeFor tradition and style in the heart of the country.

Stunning sea views, a friendly welcome, superb dining, and exclusivity at The Pink Elephant.

Your wedding suit should be extra special and of course the perfect fit.

From Elvis to The Killers and everything in between, we get everyone up dancing!

Contemporary new venue which can cater for weddings of up to 100 guests.

For nearly 20 years, Joanna has helped couples plan and arrange music that is unique, personal and complements their wedding ceremony or blessing.

I have played at select weddings over the last 25 years and I treat each and every one as a special and personal occasion.