WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

X factor judges

X factor judges

Postby lovebnmrsg » Tue Apr 17, 2022 5:03 pm

So far gary's back. Who do you want there?
lovebnmrsg
Major Wolly

Re: X factor judges

Postby RainbowNinja » Tue Apr 17, 2022 5:18 pm

Did I read that Louis and Tulisa were back too!

Hope Kelly's not back, found her boring!

I'd love to see Jon Bon jovi on it, just so I could drool every week!
RainbowNinja
Empress Wolly

gold.......

Postby lovebnmrsg » Tue Apr 17, 2022 7:46 pm

Oh Kelly wrecked my head alright! Wasnt garys biggest fan either. Want Louis and tulisa back though.
lovebnmrsg
Major Wolly

Postby daffodilbaby » Tue Apr 17, 2022 7:51 pm

Can't stand Tulisa, she couldn't look classy no matter how much money is spent on her wardrobe or who is styling her. Plus her new song is muck.. Love Louie, he will definitely be back, rumer has it so will Simon. I miss Cheryl and dannii. Remember Alexandra Burke?? She definitely ruined her chances off been asked back
daffodilbaby
Mini Wolly

Postby purplemonkey » Tue Apr 17, 2022 7:52 pm

I'd love to see danni back i loved her , but i have a sneeky feeling that your one thats on BGT (new 1 ) might be the new judge , god her name has totally just gone out of my head , aleesha thats it
purplemonkey
Princess Wolly

Postby lovebnmrsg » Tue Apr 17, 2022 7:54 pm

Well even if Danni would have gone back I'd say after the 'affairgate' she wouldn't go near it with a bargepole!!! I'd like Cheryl but she's ruled herself out.
lovebnmrsg
Major Wolly

Postby R2theB » Tue Apr 17, 2022 8:41 pm

Meh, lost interest in it pretty early on last year, ended up only dipping in and out when there was nothing else on, Simon obviously took all of the talented production crew, from stylists to lighting to choreography, to the states with him. It was shockin' bad. And the hosts were awful awful awful, Kelly Rowland was so disingenuous and Gary was so smug and spoilt (which was hard for me to come to terms with, as a long-time Gaz fan). Won't be watching this year at all.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

"Now what is a wedding? Well, Webster's dictionary describes a wedding as: the process of removing weeds from one's garden."
R2theB
Royal Wolly

Postby Mari yay » Wed Apr 18, 2022 9:44 am

Didn't like Gary at all or Tulisa. Would like to see Danni back I really did miss her last year, but like another poster said I doubt that will happen now! Can't see it lasting much longer really I think it's lost the buzz about it.

Mari yay
Empress Wolly

Postby Mrs W » Wed Apr 18, 2022 10:44 am

daffodilbaby wrote:Can't stand Tulisa, she couldn't look classy no matter how much money is spent on her wardrobe or who is styling her. Plus her new song is muck..

+1, I bloody hate her! I dont understand how shes qualified to be a judge, she used to be in a puddle take of a band and no one knows any of their songs. Only reason her new song is getting any airplay is because of X factor and her trampy "secret" sex tape. O:| O:|

I think they should have Aleesha and David Walliams, I think he's the funniest thing ever, I watch BGT just for him!
Mrs W
Royal Wolly

Postby Mari yay » Wed Apr 18, 2022 11:51 am

Mrs W wrote:David Walliams, I think he's the funniest thing ever, I watch BGT just for him!

+1 he's the best thing that's happened to tv in a long time!!

Mari yay
Empress Wolly

Postby babyhopesanddreams12 » Wed Apr 18, 2022 12:05 pm

Mari yay wrote:
Mrs W wrote:David Walliams, I think he's the funniest thing ever, I watch BGT just for him!

+1 he's the best thing that's happened to tv in a long time!!

oh i LOVE him. He is fantastic on BGT. I only watched it last night as I recorded it and my god i laughed at him on stage doing the routine with the act. Such a funny man..

RainbowNinja wrote:I'd love to see Jon Bon jovi on it, just so I could drool every week!

ooohhhh yesssssssss. Can you imagine that delightful image week after week
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

TTC Since Sept 2010
Dh S.A Jan 2012 - all ok
Day 3 bloods Dec 2011- ok
Day 21 bloods Dec 2011 - ok
Pelvic ultrasound - March 2012 - have a small cyst on both left and right
ovary - both are very small!!
Another ultrasound booked for July 31st??
babyhopesanddreams12
Ultimate Wolly

Postby Daisy Day » Wed Apr 18, 2022 3:10 pm

I couldn't watch it last year after seeing a few clips of Gary. I looooove him and knew if I stuck watching X Factor I'd end up disliking him. What's going on with him? It's like he's lost half his body weight and become all...I don't know...I can't put my finger on it! He looks sad - I reckon he'd love a big feed of chips :o0
He was so cute in the Circus tour and really took the pee out of himself but he seems all serious now. Come back Gary!! :o0
Daisy Day
Mini Wolly

Postby lovebnmrsg » Mon Apr 30, 2022 6:39 pm

Best news I've heard all day, no Kelly rowland this year. Thank god :o)ll
lovebnmrsg
Major Wolly

Postby Mari yay » Mon Apr 30, 2022 8:00 pm

Danni supposed to be coming back, can't see Tulisa liking that much.

Mari yay
Empress Wolly

Postby Mrs W » Wed May 02, 2022 10:16 am

Slightly OT but Tulisa was voted worlds sexiest woman in FHM??? WTF?

Rihanna is only 3rd?

1. Tulisa Contostavlos
2. Cheryl Cole
3. Rihanna
4. Rosie Jones
5. Georgia Salpa
6. Katy Perry
7. Megan Fox
8. Keeley Hazell
9. Mila Kunis
10. Emily Atack
11. Pippa Middleton