WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Implanon?

Re: Implanon?

Postby teatimebride » Tue May 01, 2022 11:12 am

I find the idea of the coil very invasive TBH, that's why I went with the implant. I found it great, any weight I put on was my own doing! Had to get it out after 2.5 years as I started to get bleeds, probably periods, so wasn't 100% sure it was working properly. Went back on the combined pill, didn't suit me at all, went on prog only pill (same active ingredient as implant) and was grand, stayed on that til decided to TTC. I don't think I want to use any hormonal contraceptives anymore, but if I did and wanted 2 or 3 years of protection, I'd get it back in no problem! It effects everyone differently!
teatimebride
Major Wolly

Re: Implanon?

Postby Buddycat » Tue May 01, 2022 12:44 pm

I'm also on my third one and have to say I find it great!
Only get a couple of periods a year and they're very light.

My sister didn't have as much luck, she had to come off it after a couple of months as she had constant bleeding with it, so I think it depends on the person.

MrsDuffy2b if you don't mind can I ask in what way did it affect your stomach, I've suffered with an over production of acid in mine for the last few years and just wondering now you say it could the implanon be aggravating it?
Thanks
Buddycat
New Wolly

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Buzbe, disney08, Elizabeth Bennett, kittysue, lilla, loneStar22, mammy2011, marles, toscanabride and 44 guests

Ireland's Top Swing Act.

Empowering you to re-live your very special occasion time and time again,

The Delta String Quartet consists of four of the most expertly skilled classical musicians in Munster

Elegant Motoring for every occasion - Creating Memories that will last a lifetime. The very name Rolls Royce conjures up a standard second to none, the same has been said by couples who have used our service. Our uniformed Chauffeur offers a highly personalised service that will cater to your needs, where nothing is too much trouble.

Entertainment For The Perfect Wedding. Full Service Entertainment Packages available incorporating: Church Music, Jazz Reception, 6-Piece Reception Band, and DJ.

Let us make the most important day of your life extra special by rolling out the red carpet! We travel Nationwide. Prices from 150 depending on location.

We are committed to working with our clients to give them guaranteed satisfaction, and a quality and reliable service for their special day.

Activity Weekends. We will organise it all for you, from accommodation, activities, dinner & a great nights entertainment.

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Beautiful unique gowns, footwear & accessories all inspired by by gone days. Bella Bleu is an exclusively vintage-inspired, curated boutique and completely original in the heart of Cork city.

We welcome your girly get-togethers and have put together some perfect pampering packages for those who wish to indulge

I have played at select weddings over the last 25 years and I treat each and every one as a special and personal occasion.

Supplying entertainment packages to Irish weddings for over eight years.

Experienced wedding soloist. A versatile singer and captivating performer, he can help make your big day unique and enchanting.

Cathy will use her wealth of experience and knowledge during a personalised consultation to create the look you wish to achieve on your wedding day

For your wedding venue, one of Europe's great treasures and Ireland's most famous House & Gardens.

We perform a 2-3 hour wedding set, comprising some of the most popular music from the sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, and current chart.

Images with personality, that are sensual, dynamic and informative.

Professional Wedding DJs and venue transformation services, exclusive service with only one booking per date, finish the night in style with Mr DJ

Pat and Claire have 15 years experience in photographing weddings. Portmarnock based.

The Parkview Hotel provides a very unique atmosphere that combines sophisticated design with homely comforts. The hotel offers a casual, yet exquisite stay where every convenience is laid on in a contemporary style.The Parkview Hotel hosts weddings in the Park Suite catering from 50 up to 300 persons, with prices from only 29.00 per person.

The perfect choice to ensure that your guests have a fantastic evening and simply can't leave the dancefloor!

You have seen the X-Factor white high-key backdrop, and you have seen photo booths. We now offer a combination of the two.

Offering the ultimate in privacy, a romantic setting, tranquillity and pleasure, all leading to a very unique and memorable wedding celebration.

dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of your wedding video runs smoothly

Sharon Ryan provides a professional music service for all occasions such as drinks reception, church services, restaurant and corporate performances.

Contemporary, stylistic and unique wedding stationery. Over 83 exclusive designs for you to choose from.

Nicola will craft a beautiful musical collaboration, merging classical, traditional and popular styles for your special day.

Stockist of Marie McElheron Bridal, Augusta Jones, Impression Bridal and Jim Hjelm Occasions. Tel: 0402 32818

The banqueting suite at Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport is a stunning new venue which can cater for up 250 guests.