WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

"farewell intercourse law"

"farewell intercourse law"

Postby YoMammaSo » Mon Apr 30, 2022 11:47 am

Disgusting- Delighted i dont live in Egypt

Ah I never read anything more disgusting in my life. Egypt have changed their laws, and now husbands can now have sex with their dead wives up to 6 hours after they die ?

Now this might not be right and im sure if it isnt some one will correct me. I really just want to know is this true ?

They are also reportedly reducing the age of marriage of girls to 14 too.

Thats just sick IMO

Did anyone else hear of this ?
Love is . . . . . putting up with snoring even though it drives you absolutly crazy xxx

YoMammaSo
Empress Wolly

Re: "farewell intercourse law"

Postby Ms HP » Mon Apr 30, 2022 11:50 am

I agree made me feel sick reading it
Ms HP
Mini Wolly

Postby StupidSexyFlanders » Mon Apr 30, 2022 12:01 pm

If this is true it is deplorable, however I think there is some speculation that this story has been put out by people loyal to the former president in order to generate ill-feeling towards the new government.
StupidSexyFlanders
Best Username 2011

Postby Irish Wedding DJ and Uplighting » Mon Apr 30, 2022 12:24 pm

Its been reported as a hoax by the Egyptian Embassy in London!
Ruairi Finnegan - Irish Wedding DJ & Uplighting Service
Dont forget to ask us about uplighting your dream venue from just €199*

WeddingsOnline's most reviewed Supplier - read the 50+ reviews on my supplier page. Search top right "Irish Wedding DJ"

Irish Wedding DJ and Uplighting
WOL Network

Postby Ellefun » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:18 pm

Necropohilia being legal. Load of propaganda pants.
Ellefun
Princess Wolly

Postby hestia » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:30 pm

Beastiality's best, boys.
Formerly known as Prince
hestia
Wolly Addict

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bantiaunti and 26 guests

I will simply capture those magical moments as they happen. You willenjoy your special day and have beautiful, colourful, vibrant photographs to treasure forever.

The Decades are a six piece Dance Band. The mission of The Decades Dance Band is to make you feel like dancing. The band plays at least five classic songs from every decade

Voted Top 5 Make up artists by weddingsonline.ie users, covering over 100 weddings a year

We Engrave beautiful personalised glassware and crystal, perfect for wedding favors, top table glassware and champagne flutes for champagne reception.

Rathsallagh a 17th Century Country House intimately and exclusively yours on your Wedding day.

The Word Is Out! The most exciting wedding band in Dublin. Gossipband.ie for music and videos.

LA Academy Trained, Claire focuses makeup for photography and bridal/wedding makeup in particular. Covering Dublin, Tipperary and Nationwide, Phone 087 1469360

Why not escape and enjoy some "time out" from your hectic wedding preparations. Indulge in pre- wedding escapism with one of our tailored packages.

Bob Conway DJ making every wedding very special.

Since 1907 the venue for many wedding celebrations for over 100 years. One of the most magnificent settings around Dublin.

Megan is a freelance makeup artist available for weddings, debs, and other special occasions.

Irelands Best kept secret, situated in a stunning location on the banks of the river Shannon proudly overlooking the twin towns of Ballina and Killaloe Co. Clare.

Beautiful unique gowns, footwear & accessories all inspired by by gone days. Bella Bleu is an exclusively vintage-inspired, curated boutique and completely original in the heart of Cork city.

Our job is to make things a little simpler for your County Kildare wedding.

All Our weddings are recorded in Full High Definition for Stunning Picture and Sound.

We carry everything you need to complete the perfect wedding look. We offer an extensive range of bridal gowns, bridesmaid, flower girl dresses, menswear hire and accessories.

Experts in Rome weddings. Friendly, professional, tailor-made service. Email us! [email protected]

A beautiful four part harmony group of Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass/Organist & Pianist.

The exclusive resort of the Olmo Gruppo has been created to regale its guests with unforgettable moments set in stunning scenery and sheer elegance!

At Woodenbridge Hotel and Lodge we believe we offer something different than the brand new hotels that have sprung up throughout the country: a genuine, unique and personal touch, set in a wonderful traditional hotel full of character and an atmosphere second to none.

Located 15km from Dublin's city centre, in Leixlip we soon became the ideal venue for Wedding Receptions and Dinner Dances.

Images with personality, that are sensual, dynamic and informative.

P.A.N. Digital covers Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo, Longford, Cavan, Mayo, Galway, Donegal, Westmeath, Fermanagh, Offaly, Meath, and surrounding counties.

Pink Imaging has been the leading wedding photographer in the Algarve for over 5 Years, we specialize in Irish weddings. We are recommended by all the top venues throughout the Algarve

is one of Irelands leading bridal designers, winning many bridal awards.

One of Irelands most acclaimed hotels, Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort.

Melos comprises of three singers, Feargal Harrington (tenor), Kristina Glasnovic (soprano) and Niamh Harrington (alto).

Fiona Burnell is a well-respected professional makeup artist with over 17 years experience in makeup and beauty.

We are delighted to offer you a unique combination of the warm familiarity of Irish hospitality in one of the most elegant hotels in the country

Mary McCague is highly respected amongst musical circles as a pianist, violinist and organist and holds a First Class Honours Masters in Music Performance from the Royal Irish Academy of Music.