WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Passport urgent please answer :-)

Passport urgent please answer :-)

Postby Lovemyboy » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:07 pm

Hey all, myself hubby and ds have gotten a fab deal on a week away fri week but dh passport is up the end of June, I know the deal is that passports have to be valid 6 months on return date but do euopean countries need this also, passport office told me passport is valid according to them? Anyone been in the situation, we are flying to spain?

Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Re: Passport urgent please answer :-)

Postby galwaygirl2010 » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:09 pm

As long as his passort is valid for the duration of your stay / holiday in Spain you are fine:

http://www.dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=8545
galwaygirl2010
Major Wolly

Postby vidia » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:11 pm

No, you're grand if its Spain. I was in a similar position for my HM and made enquiries at the time.

Enjoy your hols.
vidia
Woloholic

Postby iuil1999 » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:12 pm

I think you should be ok as they accept a valid ID when travelling to Spain.
My friend went to Spain 2 years ago and her passport was running out the day after she came home and she had no problems.
I think the 6 month thing is only transatlantic but I'm open to correction!
Try contacting the Spanish embassy or your airline!
iuil1999
Mini Wolly

Postby Lovemyboy » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:20 pm

Omg girls thanksso much am checking out that link and flying into the passport office!! For ds passport! Will let ye know how it goes!!! X
Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Postby Lovemyboy » Mon Apr 30, 2022 7:28 pm

Thanks girls, it's just as ye said and I confirmed with dep of foreign affairs!! :o)ll
Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BrideOfRecession, Dollydo, Google [Bot], me julie, mobmar, Smileykaz, starzzzz and 31 guests

Extensive range of high spec, luxurious and quality vintage, modern and classic cars.

Located in the heart of the scenic West Coast of Ireland. The hotel has a dedicated and professional wedding team who will assist you in the coordination of your wedding from start to finish.

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

In May 2011 we were honoured to be invited to perform at the Annual 1916 Commemorative Mass in Arbour Hill which was attended by President McAleese and the cabinet.

You will get your wedding gown looking like it did on that special day. Call (01) 4942266

Beautiful unique gowns, footwear & accessories all inspired by by gone days. Bella Bleu is an exclusively vintage-inspired, curated boutique and completely original in the heart of Cork city.

Ideal gift: make a photobook, card or calendar with your photos.

Experts in Rome weddings. Friendly, professional, tailor-made service. Email us! [email protected]

Danielle Murphy is a creative and highly motivated individual with severalyears experience as a professional make-up artist.

CAKEBOX offers a full range of alternative bases to rich fruit. Many can be decorated as traditional wedding cakes.

White Orchid Bridal Boutique designers: Tara Keely, WODA, Mikaella, Linea Raffaelli, Art Couture and Bellice.

Irish Wedding Sitters is a network of mature mothers and /or qualified childminders in Ireland.

Perfect water-side location for anyone looking for romantic, unique wedding venues in Dublin.

Blacktye are Dublin's premier function band covering a wide range of styles

Rent a Video Kiosk as part of a Wedding Package for your big day.

Amazing, Affordable Floral Designs. Whatever you budget for wedding flowers we have the solution for you.

One of the best party bands to ever grace the Irish music scene

This is the Moment Productions aim to provide something different and creative to the videography market in 2012.

Freelance bridal hairdressing.

The Bentley Boys Band is the wedding band that is not a Wedding Band.

Changing the way you look at wedding videos.

Offers professional wedding video production in Limerick, Galway and Clare.

All Our weddings are recorded in Full High Definition for Stunning Picture and Sound.

Irelands newest four star luxury hotel the Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown offers the comfort, luxury and style that is to be expected from a world class wedding venue.

Joanne McCabe has been singing as long as she can remember and is an experienced soloist.

Bob Conway DJ making every wedding very special.

Supplying entertainment packages to Irish weddings for over eight years.

Here at Elite Brides we offer a truly personal and professional service in modern, elegant and spacious surroundings

We offer indoor and outdoor seating hire for your special day.

For something a little bit different! Jewellery and hair accessories, inspired by nature- to be worn by you.