WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Passport urgent please answer :-)

Passport urgent please answer :-)

Postby Lovemyboy » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:07 pm

Hey all, myself hubby and ds have gotten a fab deal on a week away fri week but dh passport is up the end of June, I know the deal is that passports have to be valid 6 months on return date but do euopean countries need this also, passport office told me passport is valid according to them? Anyone been in the situation, we are flying to spain?

Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Re: Passport urgent please answer :-)

Postby galwaygirl2010 » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:09 pm

As long as his passort is valid for the duration of your stay / holiday in Spain you are fine:

http://www.dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=8545
galwaygirl2010
Major Wolly

Postby vidia » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:11 pm

No, you're grand if its Spain. I was in a similar position for my HM and made enquiries at the time.

Enjoy your hols.
vidia
Woloholic

Postby iuil1999 » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:12 pm

I think you should be ok as they accept a valid ID when travelling to Spain.
My friend went to Spain 2 years ago and her passport was running out the day after she came home and she had no problems.
I think the 6 month thing is only transatlantic but I'm open to correction!
Try contacting the Spanish embassy or your airline!
iuil1999
Mini Wolly

Postby Lovemyboy » Mon Apr 30, 2022 1:20 pm

Omg girls thanksso much am checking out that link and flying into the passport office!! For ds passport! Will let ye know how it goes!!! X
Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Postby Lovemyboy » Mon Apr 30, 2022 7:28 pm

Thanks girls, it's just as ye said and I confirmed with dep of foreign affairs!! :o)ll
Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: candlequeen, CarolinaMoon, mamajen, mamasarus, maydream, moobride, Mrs W , ninja next, oct07mammy, RoseDawson, Sassypants, surfchick, toscanabride, twinbambinos and 56 guests

..is a truly magical setting for your wedding, a romantic haven in a wonderful garden setting.Where couples can really make it their own exclusive country house for the day. The beautiful surroundings of orchard gardens and river set against the grandeur of the Old Mill make for a dramatic setting

Early Pregnancy, 3D4D Scan. Sex of baby. Swords, Rathgar/Dundrum, Cork

The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, formerly The Ashbourne Marriott opened in April 2007 and is a blend of 4* luxury and sophistication and is the ideal location and wedding venue for your special day.

Charity donations to Self Help Africa can make a truly touching wedding gift. They are a lovely way for bride and groom to say a special thank you to those who share their special day with them.

Your Personal Wedding Coordinator for a Perfectly Romantic Italian Wedding

Versatile trio features the unique sound of the uilleann pipes. Suitable for Church Ceremony & Wine Reception.

Eric's unique competitive advantage is that with most of his album packages you will receive a CD of your images in high resolution and no watermark.

Full time wedding videographer and he will personally handle your production from start to finish

Our hotel offers you and your guests a truly special venue and with only one wedding per day, we ensure that no detail is over looked.

CAKEBOX offers a full range of alternative bases to rich fruit. Many can be decorated as traditional wedding cakes.

Finally. A wedding DJ service committed to QUALITY. Contact us for a no obligation quote.

Do you need help styling your elegant bridal look? Aisling Nelson designs bespoke hair accessories and jewellery. She will offer expert advice on choosing your perfect bridal accessories.

Experienced wedding DJ offering a variety of packages

A unique place to say I do and for celebrating your dream wedding.

At the Atlantic Coast Hotel we aim to make your wedding day as special and relaxing as possible.

Contact: 0877518570 Website: www.veiloff.com Facebook: facebook.com /VictoriaMUA

The Decades are a six piece Dance Band. The mission of The Decades Dance Band is to make you feel like dancing. The band plays at least five classic songs from every decade

Undivided attention on your Wedding Day, hosting only one wedding a day.

Experienced Wedding pianist, providing a subtle ambiance for pre-reception and dining.

If you're planning your wedding Veritas, has all you need with a varied range of candles, prayers, readings and music.

Handmade & Creative Toppers for all Occassions. Call 0860682622

The Cosmic Funk Band Supply a brand of Funk & Disco that is guaranteed to have your crowd dancing the night away.

Romantic Italian Weddings take care of every single detail to make your wedding day truly unique!!!

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

'We Do' Card, Bridal Planning Pack. Full of useful documents in a Sassy Purple Folder

Dont settle for the norm- Announce your wedding with a unique caricature invitation!

Mullingar Park Hotel Superior customer service, elegant & stylish surroundings, luxurious banqueting suites, private pre reception lounge overlooking landscaped gardens.

For artistic and unique photographs of your wedding, contact Fionn at Studio 33 Weddings

Ideal gift: make a photobook, card or calendar with your photos.

Friendly family jeweller supplying quality jewellery and premier watches for over 50 years