WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

(Cheap) Girly day out ideas?

(Cheap) Girly day out ideas?

Postby Alsgal12 » Mon Apr 30, 2022 11:03 pm

Hi girls,

I'm treating my lovely CBM on Saturday for her birthday. Looking for some fun girly ideas that wont break the bank?? Preferably North Dublin / City Centre. I'm totally stuck as Im kind of broke so I cant see past the money issue!

Any suggestions welcome, would love to hear of any fun / different activities or places :thnk
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Alsgal12
Royal Wolly

Re: (Cheap) Girly day out ideas?

Postby nelswife » Tue May 01, 2022 9:15 am

Hi, not sure if this out of your budget, but the johnstown house hotel (enfield)have a good deal on for a girls day,its €80, its a min of 3 girls and its for the following

A Light Lunch
Complimentary use of All Spa Relaxation suites
Thermal suite facilities to include steam / sauna / caldarium/laconium
Out Door Canadian Hot Tub
Swimming Pool
Leisure club facilities
Fresh fruit and refreshments within Spa

Choice of 1 of the following 5 Spa Treatments:
•Hot Stone Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage 25min
•Coconut Rub and Milk Wrap Ritual 55mins
•Luxury Manicure inc Shellac polish 55 mins
•Aromatherapy Milk Bath 25 mins
•Luxury Scalp Therapy 45 mins

My friends and I are hoping to do this in the next few weeks!!
[url=http://lilypie.com]ImageImage[/url
nelswife
Empress Wolly

Postby yonex » Tue May 01, 2022 9:21 am

u cud go for an early bird or look up deal page n see what deals are on
yonex
Royal Wolly

Postby hestia » Tue May 01, 2022 9:26 am

Picnic and BOY wine in the Green? Backed up by cake and caffeine (obviously). Punctuated by trying on ridiculously over-priced clothes in BTs, and those wee boutiques in the Powers Court Centre. This may lead to more consoling beers. Or buns. My kinda day. Hope yiz enjoy yers.
Formerly known as Prince
hestia
Wolly Addict

Postby Carriedaway » Tue May 01, 2022 9:28 am

There are a few of them fish pedicure places in stephens green shopping centre and jervis, you could have a nice early bird lunch with some drinks then head for one of those for a giggle, i think the are only about 8 euros.
Oh and a little trip to anne summers on oconnell street with a few drinks on you can be great fun too
[/url]
Carriedaway
Mini Wolly

Postby Alsgal12 » Tue May 01, 2022 5:24 pm

Thanks Ladies, great suggestions there. Think we will head into town and get an early bird / citydeal lunch. Hestia good call on the BT idea. There was a particularly hideous onion print (I sh!t you not) Dolce & Gabanna dress last time I was in there with my mam. It cost as much as a one bed apartment and was spectacularly horrendouse (Maroon, yellow and green dress with giant red onions pictured all over!) I think that one is certainly worth a try!

Nelswife thats a great deal, will check that out for the BMs soon, thanks!
[/url]
Alsgal12
Royal Wolly

Postby PaniniRoses » Tue May 01, 2022 8:02 pm

Afternoon tea in the Westin is lovely - http://www.theatriumlounge.ie/assets/u/ ... icksA5.pdf. It's expensive per person, but there's plenty in it for 2 (4 of us go for it the odd time and we only ever get 2 between us) and you just need to get another cuppa!
My gorgeous girl, born June 2010.

PaniniRoses
Woloholic

Return to Off Topic