WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Can i please please ask a favour

Can i please please ask a favour

Postby Happy Mammie » Wed May 02, 2022 7:08 pm

Can you please vote for my mam in this comp on face book. I think its rigged as the woman owns the company her friend has entered and is also a local TD. But id like to give them a run for there money.
Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/goldenglobeentertainment
her name is Helen Grainge.
you have to like the page and like her comment.
Happy Mammie
Royal Wolly

Re: Can i please please ask a favour

Postby Bride2be040812 » Wed May 02, 2022 8:43 pm

Done! She's doing well with 77!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Bride2be040812
Mini Wolly

Postby Happy Mammie » Wed May 02, 2022 9:04 pm

Thanks
Happy Mammie
Royal Wolly

Postby FlexyDee » Wed May 02, 2022 9:41 pm

Done! Hope she wins!
FlexyDee
Supreme Wolly

Postby Couchkitten » Thu May 03, 2022 10:28 am

Done - she's up to 85 now
Couchkitten
Mini Wolly

Postby Happy Mammie » Thu May 03, 2022 12:29 pm

Thank you all for voting. i cant believe there was 204 views and only 4 done it but thanks again. i really hate asking for people to vote but my son would really love this
Happy Mammie
Royal Wolly

Postby hollylol » Thu May 03, 2022 12:48 pm

done there she has 88.. best of luck :o)ll
hollylol
Major Wolly

Postby Ellefun » Thu May 03, 2022 12:53 pm

Good luck to your mom. I'm not on FB so I'm of no help to you. Sorry, but I do wish her luck! The power of the Wollies is a magical thing. :o)ll
Ellefun
Mini Wolly

Postby Happy Mammie » Thu May 03, 2022 12:58 pm

Thanks Hollylol :o)ll
dont worry Ellefun thats what im hoping ill get some more wols
Happy Mammie
Royal Wolly

Postby Dollydo » Thu May 03, 2022 1:58 pm

I'm only on my phone and can't see your mams name anywhere?
Hope springs eternal

[/url]
Dollydo
Mini Wolly

Postby Happy Mammie » Thu May 03, 2022 2:11 pm

You must click previous comments
Thanks
Happy Mammie
Royal Wolly

Postby Dollydo » Thu May 03, 2022 2:13 pm

Dopey dollydo :-8 done!
Hope springs eternal

[/url]
Dollydo
Mini Wolly

Postby Happy Mammie » Thu May 03, 2022 2:18 pm

Thank you so much
Happy Mammie
Royal Wolly

Postby candlequeen » Thu May 03, 2022 7:26 pm

Done, best of luck to her x
candlequeen
Mini Wolly

Postby scoutf » Thu May 03, 2022 7:39 pm

Done, just hope I did it right!
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10722;104/st/20100717/e/Our+Wedding/dt/5/k/efe0/event.png[/img]
scoutf
Major Wolly

Next

Return to Off Topic