WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Cards - How late is too late...

Cards - How late is too late...

Postby Ellefun » Fri May 04, 2022 12:35 pm

It was a good friends birthday last Monday but I haven't seen her in a few weeks so haven't given her a card or pressie yet. Hopefully I'll see her tonight or maybe tomorrow. Is it too late, pointless to give her a card now? Will definitely pick up a wee gift alright though.
Ellefun
Princess Wolly

Re: Cards - How late is too late...

Postby Bonnie Parker » Fri May 04, 2022 12:37 pm

No, definitely not. You could get one of those belated cards, but i wouldn't bother personally.
Bonnie Parker
Woloholic

Postby Ms HP » Fri May 04, 2022 1:05 pm

Not at all. One of my friends always sends me a late card, I actually love getting it a few weeks after my b/day gives me something else to look forward to :-)
Ms HP
Mini Wolly

Postby paperclips » Fri May 04, 2022 1:23 pm

Its never too late and its the thought that counts!
paperclips
Woloholic

Postby Ellefun » Fri May 04, 2022 2:04 pm

Grand so. She's like me anyway and likes to get cards and puts them on the mantle for ages... it's not that late I suppose... well 5 days.
Ellefun
Princess Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

The Ultimate 90s Experience playing all the Guilty Pleasures and Dancefloor Classics from the most eclectic musical decade of all time!

Ideal gift: make a photobook, card or calendar with your photos.

See our 2012 Wedding Card Collection on display in our Dublin and Galway showrooms. Beautiful quality and great value.

Make your spectacular wedding day memorable, successful and the ultimate envy of all your friends and family with a wedding magician.

Dublin & Donegal. Call or email us on [email protected] and we will look after you. Appointments to come and see us are available in the evening and Weekend

Stunning vocalist for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies. Bring musical enhancement to your special day

Jill creates beautiful one-off pieces in clay to adorn your wedding cake and act as a permanent keepsake of your special day.

A touch of class with an international flavour for your special occasion.

An elegant and spacious Regency house built in 1822, the centrepiece of 320 acres of private parkland.

Aileen's relaxed, professional and friendly approach allows her to capture the fun, excitement and special moments of the day.

'We Do' Card, Bridal Planning Pack. Full of useful documents in a Sassy Purple Folder

Magnificent Georgian-styled mansion set atop a kilometre long avenue in a private country setting

All our wedding cakes are made to the highest quality and can be designed to meet the couple's requirements.

At Mount Druid we can provide an exciting high-quality alternative to your conventional venue

A hip 3 piece ensemble putting a unique latin /samba twist on popular contemporary music as well as timeless classics

The banqueting suite at Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport is a stunning new venue which can cater for up 250 guests.

Markree Castle is the ultimate romantic, exclusive destination for the celebration of a lifetime.

Church Singer withwide repertoire - from Irish Traditional to Modern Contemporary. Mainly performs with a skilled Guitarist, however I can provide other musicians if required. I am based in Dublin but will happily travel nationwide.

Wedding Venue Malta, The Westin Dragonara Resort

Is a family run Irish owned professional photography business established in 1977. Wedding and portrait photographers. Memebers of IPPA and BIPP

P.A.N. Digital covers Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo, Longford, Cavan, Mayo, Galway, Donegal, Westmeath, Fermanagh, Offaly, Meath, and surrounding counties.

The perfect venue for hosting wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships in Carlow

We offer the most exquisite Bridal bouquets, Bridesmaid bouquets, Flowergirl arrangements, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Church and Reception floral designs

110% Live, packages available to suit all budgets, Church Music, Reception Band, Irish Dancers and D.J..

Just go see The Laughing Shamrocks once and you`ll know you have found the band for your special day.

We offer a range of contemporary vehicles including Mercedes, Chrysler and Range Rovers.

Hundreds of weddings successfully recorded for many happy couples across Cork City and County, Waterford, Tipperary, Limerick and Kerry over the last 20 years.

With a reputation for weddings that is unsurpassed, the hotel, with its open fires and country charms, benefits from a luxurious and romantic setting that cannot fail to impress.

Cavan Crystal Hotel is a stunning contemporary 4* hotel which offers a haven of luxury in one of Irelands most beautifully diverse and centrally located counties.

Our Video Kiosk offers you a novel entertainment option adding drama and fun to your wedding day.