WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Anyone else sitting in tonight?

Anyone else sitting in tonight?

Postby streaks » Sun May 06, 2022 7:42 pm

Fire is on here, DH has a few mates over and we're chilling watching crap movies!! Anyone else sitting in tonight?
[url]http://www.TickerFactory.com
Image[/url]
streaks
Woloholic

Re: Anyone else sitting in tonight?

Postby Mari yay » Sun May 06, 2022 7:45 pm

Yep also have friends over had dinner earlier, now relaxing with BGT

Mari yay
Empress Wolly

Postby belcra » Sun May 06, 2022 7:50 pm

Yes, and very bored. OH is away with work. Debating on opening a bottle of wine but know I shouldn't. Only opening it out of boredom. Already demolished loads of sweets out of sheer boredom :-(
belcra
Major Wolly

Postby morningsun » Sun May 06, 2022 7:50 pm

yip me, haven't got dressed at all today :-8

chilling with doggie, fire and crap tv and films for the night!
morningsun
Woloholic

Postby Alsgal12 » Sun May 06, 2022 7:51 pm

I'm here! Feeling guilty cos I should be making invites but I just have zero motivation. If anyone ever asks me for wedding advice my response will be do NOT diy the invites. I've a pain in my crack with them O:|
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Alsgal12
Royal Wolly

Postby mrswifey2012 » Sun May 06, 2022 7:53 pm

Yep home alone with the cat tonight. I had my Hen last night h2b has his stag tonight! Going up to run myself a hot bath and then it's clean pjs and an early night. I got about 3 hours sleep last night and have been running around after my 14 month old niece all day so am shattered!
mrswifey2012
Wolly Addict

Postby mrswifey2012 » Sun May 06, 2022 7:54 pm

[quote="Alsgal12"]If anyone ever asks me for wedding advice my response will be do NOT diy the invites. [quote]

Ha ha, mine would be elope!!
mrswifey2012
Wolly Addict

Postby morningsun » Sun May 06, 2022 7:59 pm

Alsgal12 wrote:I'm here! Feeling guilty cos I should be making invites but I just have zero motivation. If anyone ever asks me for wedding advice my response will be do NOT diy the invites.

haha i am the opposite and tell everyone to DIY theirs! although mine were really simply to do and didn't take me too long at all so hadn't much hassle with them! maybe try to simplify your design a bit if they are that bad!
morningsun
Woloholic

Postby luckyladee » Sun May 06, 2022 8:00 pm

Yep I'm in - DH is out at a fundraiser but I've just finished yet another day of full on study. My finals start on Tuesday.
Exhausted and am only fit for a bit of trashy tv followed by an early night.
My Ovulation Chart

Me 30, DH 33
March 2011 - Diagnosed with PCOS
April 2011 - Started TTC
August 2011 - False Positive / Chemical Pregnancy
September 2011 - Started Acupuncture
Dec 2011 / Jan 2012 - First EVER 28 day cycle
Jan 2012 - Day 3 bloods : LH 3.0 FSH 5.2 Prolactin 229
Feb 2012 - started Metformin
Mar 2012 - Progesterone 22.2 and Testosterone within normal range
- SA results normal / scan shows increased numbers of ovarian cysts
- on low dose of Eltroxin
luckyladee
Woloholic

Postby Alsgal12 » Sun May 06, 2022 8:04 pm

morningsun wrote:
Alsgal12 wrote:I'm here! Feeling guilty cos I should be making invites but I just have zero motivation. If anyone ever asks me for wedding advice my response will be do NOT diy the invites.

haha i am the opposite and tell everyone to DIY theirs! although mine were really simply to do and didn't take me too long at all so hadn't much hassle with them! maybe try to simplify your design a bit if they are that bad!

Haha they aren't even that complicated they are just so time-consuming and BORING to do :o0 I'm not very arts and crafty at all! I better get some dam good compliments on the invites from people, a bit of gtlory will ease the trauma a bit I think.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Alsgal12
Royal Wolly

Postby Dot Cotton » Sun May 06, 2022 8:28 pm

i'm here with DH asleep beside me on the couch, DD asleep on her play mat on teh floor & doggie asleep 2 foot away from her :o0 Bed early tonight in our house me thinks!

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be
-- Clementine Paddleford
Dot Cotton
Major Wolly

Postby BrideOfRecession » Sun May 06, 2022 8:40 pm

I'm in too. So f*king bored, loads of uni work to do that I just can't seem to motivate myself to do. All due in a couple of days. God, I love to get pis$ed and forget about it all!
Shameless self promotion of my blog http://nuttygalwantstocomehome.blogspot.com/
BrideOfRecession
Supreme Wolly

Postby streaks » Sun May 06, 2022 8:47 pm

BrideOfRecession wrote:I'm in too. So f*king bored, loads of uni work to do that I just can't seem to motivate myself to do. All due in a couple of days. God, I love to get pis$ed and forget about it all!

You must be due to come home soon are you? Bet your looking forward to that, look foward to a session then :hic
[url]http://www.TickerFactory.com
Image[/url]
streaks
Woloholic

Postby BrideOfRecession » Sun May 06, 2022 8:53 pm

streaks wrote:
BrideOfRecession wrote:I'm in too. So f*king bored, loads of uni work to do that I just can't seem to motivate myself to do. All due in a couple of days. God, I love to get pis$ed and forget about it all!

You must be due to come home soon are you? Bet your looking forward to that, look foward to a session then :hic

I am living for it. I actually went out with class mates on Friday and got completely rat ar$ed. I never go out over here, ever! I had the best time. But sicne then I have been even more down, it made me realise how much I miss going out regularly with my friends in Dublin. I half wish I didn't go now at all.

Home on Saturday for good though, yippee!
Shameless self promotion of my blog http://nuttygalwantstocomehome.blogspot.com/
BrideOfRecession
Supreme Wolly

Postby teapotty » Sun May 06, 2022 8:58 pm

I'm sitting in too, just me and the dog. OH is out for a few drinks, I just wasn't bothered about going out but now I'm kinda bored.
teapotty
Wolly Addict

Next

Return to Off Topic