WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Jack Osborne's Fiance.

Jack Osborne's Fiance.

Postby Luka » Mon May 07, 2022 6:34 pm

They've had the baby, it's a girl.

Not heard much about Lisa, Jack's Fiance till I saw this article in the DM.

Just have to say it,Jack's fiance, she's one stunning looking girl! :ooh Maybe beauty's in the eye of the beholder, but I think she's beautiful. Correct me if I'm wrong :o0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ocialLinks
Angel Baby Dec 3rd, 2008, 8 weeks.(heartbeat seen & heard)
Angel Baby April 17th, 2009, 10 weeks.(heartbeat seen & heard)

Looking after each other, Mammy & Daddy love & miss you always xx

DS Born May 1st, 2011. Welcome, my wonderful Rainbow baby.
Luka
Princess Wolly

Re: Jack Osborne's Fiance.

Postby weddingdiva » Mon May 07, 2022 6:42 pm

Wow she looks like a young catherine zeta jones crossed with Kim Marsh. Good looking girl alright
weddingdiva
Princess Wolly

Postby Girl From Mars » Mon May 07, 2022 7:02 pm

Don't get me wrong, she's very good looking but does anyone else think she looks suspiciously like Sharon?!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Girl From Mars
Princess Wolly

Postby Luka » Mon May 07, 2022 10:00 pm

Girl From Mars wrote:Don't get me wrong, she's very good looking but does anyone else think she looks suspiciously like Sharon?!

:eek OMG maybe she's her secret daughter! OK I over exaggerate, but funnily enough, a cousin of mine married a man who looked quite like her brother, what I am getting at is people sometimes fall for people that look like themselves.

Luka
Princess Wolly

Postby Emme » Mon May 07, 2022 10:12 pm

Luka wrote:
Girl From Mars wrote:Don't get me wrong, she's very good looking but does anyone else think she looks suspiciously like Sharon?!

:eek OMG maybe she's her secret daughter! OK I over exaggerate, but funnily enough, a cousin of mine married a man who looked quite like her brother, what I am getting at is people sometimes fall for people that look like themselves.

Yeah it's a biological thing I believe...heard it in relation to a discussion on brothers and sisters ending up with each other not knowing they were brothers and sisters...probably read it in a hairdressers but found it interesting all the same! Aren't these the spit of each other?
Attachments
jennifer-aniston-and-bradley-cooper.jpg (56.39 KiB) Viewed 512 times

Emme
Mums & Kids Funniest User 2011

Postby kittycatt24 » Mon May 07, 2022 10:17 pm

Wow she's a stunning girl! Sharon looks terrified in that pic!

On the brother and sister thing... Once in our 8years an elderly woman asked me and h2b if we were brother and sister! We don't think we look that alike!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

I'm so excited to marry my Beau xxx
kittycatt24
Royal Wolly

Postby Luka » Mon May 07, 2022 10:27 pm

Actually, when I was in KGH having my DS last May, another girl had a male visitor in, he could have been her twin! Her baby was transverse too & when we were talking after about that, I said to her "aw it's lovely your brother came in to see you". She just laughed & said he was her DH, but she got that ALL the time, & they always laugh about it. I love my brother, but he looks NOTHING like my DH! :o0

Luka
Princess Wolly

Return to Off Topic