WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Break ups

Break ups

Postby zuzabart » Tue May 08, 2022 9:04 am

Aren't break ups sh1te!

I wasn't engaged, nor with him for all that long but devastated doesn't even cover it.
I can't stop crying, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't relax at all, I want to beg him to forget what I said and just come back to me and make all this hurt and torment go away.
zuzabart
New Wolly

Re: Break ups

Postby zuzabart » Tue May 08, 2022 9:30 am

i can't stop :o(
zuzabart
New Wolly

Postby JustBecause » Tue May 08, 2022 9:35 am

:action32
Breakups are crap.
JustBecause
Empress Wolly

If you
recognise me please PM me
and say hi

Postby Ellefun » Tue May 08, 2022 9:46 am

Just try to remind yourself why you didn't want to be with him anymore. You may only regret saying whatever you said because of fear of the unknown. Don't freak out. Being in a so-so relationship isn't worth it, just to avoid being single. You deserve better. Just keep busy and don't dwell on things. Things do get better.
Ellefun
Princess Wolly

Postby zuzabart » Tue May 08, 2022 9:57 am

Thanks for the replies,I'm trying to keep busy, it is the fear of the unknown, i need to be single for a while, but its so hard to be the only single person in my group of friends.

we split for good reasons but i find myself trying to change my reasons to suit us getting back together, desperation is terrible :o( :o( very sad
zuzabart
New Wolly

Postby babyhopesanddreams12 » Tue May 08, 2022 10:07 am

awh im sorry to hear of your break-up :action32 Hope you feel better soon. It will be a tough few weeks for you. If your feeling down dont be alone and talk to family/friends
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

TTC Since Sept 2010
Dh S.A Jan 2012 - all ok
Day 3 bloods Dec 2011- ok
Day 21 bloods Dec 2011 - ok
Pelvic ultrasound - March 2012 - have a small cyst on both left and right
ovary - both are very small!!
Another ultrasound booked for July 31st??
babyhopesanddreams12
Ultimate Wolly

Postby whackywoman » Tue May 08, 2022 11:25 am

its very hard but it does get easier. Hugs :xox
[/url]
[/url]
whackywoman
Royal Wolly

Postby Luka » Tue May 08, 2022 12:31 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time.

When myself & my first serious boyfriend split in 1994, I was so upset, then I found out he started dating (his now wife) the following week! I reckon he had his eye on her, thats why I got the road.

I see him around sometimes, could not in my wildest dreams imagine being married to him :action34 Lucky escape for me. It hurt at the time, but he wasn't meant for me & that was that.

I think the initial shock of a break-up is hard, because you are also going to miss his family etc, thats if you got on with them. I found that too. But whats for you won't pass you by, if ye are meant to be together, it will work out. If not, you'll meet someone else, either way, be kind to yourself & one day you'll look back & how you're feeling now, will be a distant memory. :action32
Angel Baby Dec 3rd, 2008, 8 weeks.(heartbeat seen & heard)
Angel Baby April 17th, 2009, 10 weeks.(heartbeat seen & heard)

Looking after each other, Mammy & Daddy love & miss you always xx

DS Born May 1st, 2011. Welcome, my wonderful Rainbow baby.
Luka
Princess Wolly

Postby zuzabart » Tue May 08, 2022 3:00 pm

Thanks so much for the support!
I was very close to his family, it all happened so quick, very serious very soon and his family love me and are upset over it too.
it was a huge shock

i will try keep that in mind luka, its very hard when you can't see past the hurt!
zuzabart
New Wolly

Postby Finicky Fi » Tue May 08, 2022 3:32 pm

Time and a complete break from all contact are the only way to get over it.
Finicky Fi
Woloholic

Return to Off Topic