WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Setting up a My Charity.ie page

Setting up a My Charity.ie page

Postby Time For A Change » Tue May 08, 2022 10:26 am

This is the first time I've tried to do this, I'm at the last stage - and stuck!! How do I upload the charity logo of my choice. I saved a picture of it, onto my (crappy) pc and when I try to load it, it say that it doesn't recognise it. What am I doing wrong?

I'm doing the mini marathon (8th time! :) ) for Headstrong the second year.
Time For A Change
Ultimate Wolly

there - BUT ALWAYS ON
BLOODY TIME!........

Re: Setting up a My Charity.ie page

Postby Time For A Change » Tue May 08, 2022 10:41 am

Ignore what I just posted, whatever I did - worked! :yelrotflmaosmilie: I'm up and running now.

:o)ll
Time For A Change
Ultimate Wolly

there - BUT ALWAYS ON
BLOODY TIME!........

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluepolkadots, Boo2012, candlequeen, ghostchild2, MePleez, yonex and 30 guests

Our personalised embroidered items use only the finest quality thread ,and we are always happy to personalise your own products too.

Wedding World offers you all that you need for that very Special Day

An energetic and engaging covers wedding based in County Galway but available for bookings in the East, West and on a Nationwide basis.

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

The easy way to have your jewellery valued in Dublins City Centre.

A hip 3 piece ensemble putting a unique latin /samba twist on popular contemporary music as well as timeless classics

Beautiful and creative Wedding photography. I guarantee great fun with an amazing and satisfactory result.

Mullingar Park Hotel Superior customer service, elegant & stylish surroundings, luxurious banqueting suites, private pre reception lounge overlooking landscaped gardens.

A wedding celebrated at Thanda is a uniquely African experience: it is idyllic, intimate and truly romantic.

As Dublin's premier wedding cake confectioners we'd be delighted to craft the cake of your dreams for that special day.

4 Piece Wedding Band for all your musical needs

As award winning Travel Agents you can put your trust in Lee Travel to arrange the most important holiday of your life.

Edithouse is a unique company based in Blackrock, Dublin that specializes in captivating wedding videos.

The Vtter Family and their team will help you plan an unforgettable wedding day in the beautiful Austrian region of Zell am See - Kaprun

The Parkview Hotel provides a very unique atmosphere that combines sophisticated design with homely comforts. The hotel offers a casual, yet exquisite stay where every convenience is laid on in a contemporary style.The Parkview Hotel hosts weddings in the Park Suite catering from 50 up to 300 persons, with prices from only 29.00 per person.

A Haven of tranquillity the perfect setting combining charm, sophistication and luxury.

Having you Hen Party in Dublin? Stay at the Brand New Generator Hostel Dublin!

Irelands most experienced wedding musicians available for your wedding ceremony and reception. Singers, string quartets, and more!

The Aria String Quartet consists of four of the most expertly skilled classical musicians in Munster and have been together since 2002.

As a bride Confetti is a combination of your best wedding friend and your favourite wedding shop.

Our aim is to capture the spontaneity of your day as it unfolds in an unobtrusive manner

Award winning brodal designer. Based in Tallaght, Dublin 24

Professional Make-up artist living in Clonmel Tipperary. She has worked with Miss Ireland's; Roz Purcell, Andrea Roche, Diana Donnelly. Miss Ireland and Miss World Rosanna Davison

EVENING APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST SO CONTACT ORLA NOW ON 086 4056352 OR 01 8035866

Fiona Burnell is a well-respected professional makeup artist with over 17 years experience in makeup and beauty.

Sol y Sombra Wedding Venue Unique and atmospheric Wedding Venue in a tastefully renovated Old Church in Co Kerry. www.solysombra.ie

A standard Wedding Invitation is no match for a unique Invitation featuring a Caricature of the Bride and Groom by Michael.

A Place to Celebrate, a place where your perfect day dreams come true!

Pure Blarney is Irelands premier 5 piece live group who perform lively uplifting music that appeals to all tastes.

Offering the ultimate in privacy, a romantic setting, tranquillity and pleasure, all leading to a very unique and memorable wedding celebration.