WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

spray tan- 1 or 2 days before wedding (as a guest)

spray tan- 1 or 2 days before wedding (as a guest)

Postby 23leanne » Tue May 08, 2022 11:53 am

Just wondering when you all get your spray tan done if you are going to a wedding? Do you get it done day/evening before or two days before?
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
23leanne
Major Wolly

Re: spray tan- 1 or 2 days before wedding (as a guest)

Postby jamjars » Tue May 08, 2022 12:33 pm

I always just try and get one shower in beforehand that's all you need really!

So if you do it the day before, you'll let it dry in that night and shower the morning and you'll be all set for a wedding that day.

Did the same for my wedding and it was perfect, not a bit came off onto my dress.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

jamjars
Wolly Addict

Postby SunnyK » Tue May 08, 2022 12:46 pm

I'd be the same as jamjars - I've a wedding this Sat so am getting sprayed on the Friday night. I would always try get sprayed early on in the evening though to give it time to soak right in cos I'll be up and showered really early on the Saturday.
SunnyK
Woloholic

Postby ohsotired » Tue May 08, 2022 12:48 pm

The very rare occasion I get one done I'd get it done 2 days before hand - e.g. Thursday evening for a Saturday wedding!
ohsotired
Ultimate Wolly

Postby Ms HP » Tue May 08, 2022 1:48 pm

Yeah I would get it done two days beforehand. Can I also suggest you don't exfoliate too much as I find in my case the tan doesn't take as well
Ms HP
Mini Wolly

Postby jessica1 » Wed May 09, 2022 2:57 pm

jamjars wrote:I always just try and get one shower in beforehand that's all you need really!

So if you do it the day before, you'll let it dry in that night and shower the morning and you'll be all set for a wedding that day.

Did the same for my wedding and it was perfect, not a bit came off onto my dress.

same as that, just be warned with a spray tan you havent had done before to have a test trial before hand.... Thank God I had a trial for a wedding of "white to brown" tan as by day 2 it was still developing and I was literally mahogany.... :hic
jessica1
New Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: corkiegirl and 24 guests

Contemporary wedding stationery designed for the modern bride.

Mobile Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup. Spray Tanning and Great Length Hair Extensions also available. Contact Sharron now

All our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard while our drivers help to take the strain out of the important day!

Voices of Erinis a versatile vocal ensemble that will bring that extra touch of class and elegance to your special day!

Mary McCague is highly respected amongst musical circles as a pianist, violinist and organist and holds a First Class Honours Masters in Music Performance from the Royal Irish Academy of Music.

Choose WIMPHOTOGRAPHY for a very personal service, we capture the unique emotions of your big day.

Law Society of Ireland With its unique backdrop and historic setting, Blackhall Place is one of the finest wedding properties in Ireland. www.lawsociety.ie

Wedding Wish List Irelands largest wedding list service with 200 shops and businesses to choose wedding gifts from

Formed 17 years ago by brothers John and Liam Shanahan this musical duo have become one of the most popular and respected acts performing in Munster.

Anita Caricatures Irelands only 3D caricaturist. Wedding toppers - Invitations/ entertainment.

We allow your day to flow, capturing big moments and little detailswith our distinctive style

By creating personal and distinctive weddings, our goal is to exceed your expectations. We ensure your wedding is not only perfectly co-ordinated, beautifully designed but overall perfectly managed throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Embrace Bridal Gorey Wexford, Stockist of Ella by Essence, Mori Lee by Madeline Gardiner, Blu, Voyage, Angelina Faccenda, Affairs & also a wide range of accessories.

Finesse Weddings offers a bespoke planning service to brides and grooms nationwide.

For something a little bit different! Jewellery and hair accessories, inspired by nature- to be worn by you.

Cork brides can expect to experience something special and unique at Cork's premier wedding venue, the Maryborough Hotel and Spa

See our 2012 Wedding Card Collection on display in our Dublin and Galway showrooms. Beautiful quality and great value.

Beautiful Reportage Wedding Photography from ONLY 895. Your wedding captured in a creative and unobtrusive way with Michelle Prunty Photography.

Great quality band music at an affordable cost is a massive bonus.

I am a freelance photographer based in Dublin. I am available all year round and will travel anywhere based on availability.

I will simply capture those magical moments as they happen. You willenjoy your special day and have beautiful, colourful, vibrant photographs to treasure forever.

Freelance Hair and Make Up Artist covering Munster and Nationwide.

The Perfect Hen and Stag Venue - with four bars, located over two floors, provide for even the most discerning palates.

Near Malahide..offers a whole new experience of wedding dress shopping. This stylish store with its inspiring and innovative dcor will allow you to realise your dream. Call 01-8038152

Algarve wedding band - professional cover duo that sound like an entire band.

Church Singer and Make-up Artist, a regular face on TV & with RTE Concert Orchestra.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk is the perfect venue for your Big Day, something very important to every show-stopping bride!

Church singer available in the Limerick / Clare area. 5% discount on all confirmed bookings. Call 087-9019661

Malta - the Jewel of the Mediterranean. Dream Days can bring that special touch to that most important day in your life.

Church singer with 10 years experience. Available nationwide