WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Christening gift ideas help me please!!

Christening gift ideas help me please!!

Postby windycity » Tue May 08, 2022 3:27 pm

Hi girs, what do you get the little girl who has everything?? for her christening.. Any ideas?? x
windycity
Woloholic

Re: Christening gift ideas help me please!!

Postby nelswife » Tue May 08, 2022 3:31 pm

We got a lot of gift vouchers to use as we need to get our son things, i actually found them really useful because it meant i could get what i needed when i needed it, and not have lots of clothes etc for the same age group and having to take them back for credit notes / exchanges!,
We got one for all vouchers, mothercare, mamas and papas, multicentre vouchers etc..

What about getting something like that?

Please stay away from a christening Frame..these are something that we also got a lot of!!
[url=http://lilypie.com]ImageImage[/url
nelswife
Empress Wolly

Postby windycity » Tue May 08, 2022 3:34 pm

thanks so much for that! Maybe a voucher then would be good! This little girl has absolutely everything though. Its so hard to be original and thoughtful
windycity
Woloholic

Postby PaniniRoses » Tue May 08, 2022 3:42 pm

My sister got DD a small tree for her christening. It's a Japanese Maple, so it'll stay fairly small depending on what size pot it's in, or bigger if it's planted out. We'll probably leave it in the pot (and hope not to kill it!) and she can decide where she wants it when she's older.
My gorgeous girl, born June 2010.

PaniniRoses
Woloholic

Postby Gaffey Productions » Tue May 08, 2022 4:49 pm

I would agree with a gift voucher for someone who has everything already. Or a little silver bracelet (those tender ones - not so bulgy) with a nameplate. Although it might not be for them while they are so little they might like to wear it later. I still have mine, it says my name on the front and my birthday on the back :)
Gaffey Productions
WOL Network

Postby Tinkerfairy » Tue May 08, 2022 7:18 pm

i bought my nephew a hand mould kit thing, it's like plaster paris that you press their hands into and you can write their name and dob on it. it comes with a frame for a photo too. bought it in the art and hobby shop, it's about €25 and my sister loved it
Tinkerfairy
New Wolly

Postby windycity » Tue May 08, 2022 7:23 pm

great ideas thanks so much girls xxx
windycity
Woloholic

Postby snoopy mammny » Tue May 08, 2022 9:42 pm

A Clarks gift voucher for her 1st pair of shoes. We got one for our DS and it came in handy when we needed to get his shoes.
I got my Godaughter a Pandora bracelet and charm, and every year for her birthday I'll get her a charm so she''ll have 7 on her bracelet for her Communion.
Formally Snoopy08 & Snoopybaby

snoopy mammny
Mini Wolly

Postby lacksidaisy » Thu May 17, 2022 4:09 pm

Why not get a personalised gift. Some cool embroidered ones from http://www.pitter-patter.ie

lacksidaisy
New Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online