WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Marc Jacobs Lola vs Daisy??

Which would u choose??

Marc Jacobs Lola
18%
Marc Jacobs Daisy
82%

Total votes : 11

Marc Jacobs Lola vs Daisy??

Postby kittycatt24 » Wed May 09, 2022 10:34 pm

I have been given money to specifically purchase perfume for myself and it's down to Marc Jacobs Lola or Daisy- what do u suggest?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

I'm so excited to marry my Beau xxx
kittycatt24
Royal Wolly

Re: Marc Jacobs Lola vs Daisy??

Postby Mrs Summer » Thu May 10, 2022 8:04 am

Daisy all the way for me, love the girly smell of it, tbh I think lola smells a little cheap although I love the bottle, Good luck with your purchase :wv

Mrs Summer
~WOL-Queen~

Postby SunnyK » Thu May 10, 2022 8:15 am

I haven't smelt Lola but I ADORE Daisy!! Absolutely love it - the only thing that annoys me is the big bulky bottle. But I'd defo go for that...
SunnyK
Woloholic

Postby C13 » Thu May 10, 2022 8:24 am

Daisy Daisy Daisy all the way! I'm not a fan of Lola at all, but do love the bottle!
C13
Mini Wolly

Postby dymo2 » Thu May 10, 2022 8:33 am

i have both have to say i love the Lola wore the daisy on my wedding day
dymo2
Major Wolly

Postby Jane Smith » Thu May 10, 2022 8:34 am

I have the Lola in the pink bottle (rather than the purple) and it's a lovely, light, summery fragrance. One of my friends however has Daisy and I'm forever asking what perfume she's wearing and it's always that one.
Jane Smith
Woloholic

Postby honeybeeXxX » Thu May 10, 2022 9:46 am

i love Daisy, I find Lola a bit sickly smelling but it's a personal thing isn't it.

honeybeeXxX
New Wolly

Postby Ms HP » Thu May 10, 2022 9:51 am

I love Daisy too :-)
Ms HP
Mini Wolly

Postby islandlil » Thu May 10, 2022 1:27 pm

I have had both but much prefer Daisy and would not bother with lola again. If you do get daisy make sure to buy eau de parfum instead of eau de toilette as it lasts much better. Like a lot of expensive perfumes the smell doens't really last I find >:o(
islandlil
Royal Wolly

Postby SunnyK » Thu May 10, 2022 1:31 pm

islandlil wrote:If you do get daisy make sure to buy eau de parfum instead of eau de toilette as it lasts much better. Like a lot of expensive perfumes the smell doens't really last I find >:o(

Yes!!! I fly through a bottle of Daisy as the smell doesn't last any time at all! >:o(
SunnyK
Woloholic

Postby kittycatt24 » Thu May 10, 2022 1:41 pm

Thanks girls! When ye say daisy do ye mean daisy or daisy eau so fresh! V confused!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

I'm so excited to marry my Beau xxx
kittycatt24
Royal Wolly

Postby Jane Smith » Thu May 10, 2022 1:51 pm

Daisy = Eau de Parfum
Daisy oh so fresh - Eau de Toilette
Jane Smith
Woloholic

Return to Off Topic