WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Woo Hoo!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Postby HisBoo » Fri May 11, 2022 8:42 am

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

I don't know about ye but my goodness that was a long 4 day work week!!
Extremely for Friday to be here!! :o)ll

Anyone have anything nice planned for the weekend !?
His Boo

HisBoo
New Wolly

Re: Woo Hoo!!!

Postby Ellefun » Fri May 11, 2022 8:50 am

Thank flip it's Friday! I'm finished at 5, then home with some junkfood. DH home at about 8/8:30 and we'll watch a few tv shows he's downloaded. He's working til 5 p.m Saturday so I might take the opportunity to tackle the upstairs and do a tidy/clean. Saturday evening we'll go to the ILs for awhile. Then probably off to our new local cinema. Sunday I have a 1st aid course at 9:30 (boo) and then maybe a nice dinner in town when I'm finished. All in all not much exciting but I'm happy.
Ellefun
Princess Wolly

Postby moobride » Fri May 11, 2022 9:20 am

Trying to get the energy to get off the couch and do a bit of housework before the gym at 12-30, feeling very lazy :o0 going to the funfair tonight on a "date" with h2b, haven't been to one for years, can't wait :o)ll Then gym again in the morning, lazy day after that, he's playing golf on sun, so have the afternoon to myself for some me time!!
Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCodeâ„¢ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
moobride
Royal Wolly

Postby babyhopesanddreams12 » Fri May 11, 2022 9:21 am

God it was a long week even with being off Monday.. Have no plans really. DH is going to football this evening so I will be have a CSI fest :) . Might go to the cinema tomorrow night. Throw a bit of housework into the mix too.. Nothing too exciting
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

TTC Since Sept 2010
Dh S.A Jan 2012 - all ok
Day 3 bloods Dec 2011- ok
Day 21 bloods Dec 2011 - ok
Pelvic ultrasound - March 2012 - have a small cyst on both left and right
ovary - both are very small!!
Another ultrasound booked for July 31st??
babyhopesanddreams12
Ultimate Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

The ultimate hen and stag experience

BMB Films, an International Award Winning Production Company based in Limerick, Ireland, offering HD & broadcast quality tailored wedding films

We take vibrant, natural, informal wedding photographs that capture the personalities of each of our couples.

My name is David Casey, Father, Friend, Photographer. I have dedicated my life to creating lasting images of people in love.

Instyle Wedding Cars - Rolls Royce, Bentley and Mercedes cars for Weddings. Luxurious Cars and Stretched Limousines for your special day. www.instyle.ie

Popular choice for church and reception music - Trish provides a combination of Flute, Singing, Violin with Guitar accompaniment.

Professional wedding pianist and singer providing you with a tailored repertoire for your ceremony/reception. Personalise your music choices and make your day extra special.

Beautiful Reportage Wedding Photography from ONLY 895. Your wedding captured in a creative and unobtrusive way with Michelle Prunty Photography.

offers one of Ireland's most beautiful and romantic venues for exclusive, intimate Irish weddings

Providing and guaranteeing an entertaining show to cater for all tastes and ages.

Bon Appetit offers the perfect intimate venue for your wedding reception.

Full time wedding videographer and he will personally handle your production from start to finish

Mobile Make-Up Artist/Hair Stylist, Pamper yourself on your Wedding Day.

A beautiful four part harmony group of Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass/Organist & Pianist.

Ashley has been working as a make up artist for the last 10 years in photographic, bridal, film and TV make up.

We offer a nationwide service (We've covered weddings from Cavan to Cork) although nominal fuel charges & budget hotel charges may apply (based on nearest base Glasson or Laytown)

Church Musician/Vocals, piano and organ (optional). 13 years experience.

Mimosa are a versatile vocal and instrumental trio offering a huge range of music for your Church ceremony or drinks reception.

Fiona Kennedy is a singer and guitarist with vast experience performing at wedding ceremonies all over Ireland and abroad.

Daneka likes her clients to feel that their natural beauty shines through on their big day.

Strings Serenade: quality string quartet music and string ensemble music for all occasions.

Rathsallagh a 17th Century Country House intimately and exclusively yours on your Wedding day.

They offer a beautiful blend of male and female vocals and harmonies.

All-Ireland champion musicians. Irish ballads and trad music. Best quality, Best prices

Inishowen Gateway Hotel Ideal wedding venue in Donegal in a stunning location, with spectacular views of the sea & surrounding scenery.

TheClare Inn Hotelprovides the perfect setting for your special day

The Suite pride themselves in arranging a diverse, professional and energetic set-list.

With almost 40 years experience in the bridal industry, the place to visit when looking for your wedding gown.

At the Carlton Shearwater Hotel Galway we take great pride in the attention to detail we provide for our wedding guests.

Blow your guests away with a Sweet Treat Candy Buffet.