WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Kate Middleton

Re: Kate Middleton

Postby flor » Sat May 12, 2022 7:15 pm

oh, she looks stunning! love that colour on her & nice to see a departure from the usual colours she wears. i have to admit she's my girl crush- she'd look good in a bin liner!
flor
Royal Wolly

Postby Jacqueline Hyde » Sat May 12, 2022 7:25 pm

Lovely.

And i think i prefer the dress after the alterations she had done on the front of it. I've seen the normal dress as a wedding dress on a girl and thought it was a little risqué for a wedding dress. I know, i know, how boring and mumsy of me but there you go. It might just have been that it didn't suit the girl in question's body type...

MMc - Jan 2012
Jacqueline Hyde
Royal Wolly

Postby Anne Cordelia Shirley » Sat May 12, 2022 7:35 pm

Jacqueline Hyde wrote:Lovely.

And i think i prefer the dress after the alterations she had done on the front of it. I've seen the normal dress as a wedding dress on a girl and thought it was a little risqué for a wedding dress. I know, i know, how boring and mumsy of me but there you go. It might just have been that it didn't suit the girl in question's body type...

I think the original dress could be, for want of a better word, a bit 'booby' on the wrong person.
Anne Cordelia Shirley
Woloholic

Postby Jacqueline Hyde » Sat May 12, 2022 7:46 pm

Yup, that's exactly it ACS. The way Kate wore it is by no means 'covered up' but it's just that little bit classier

MMc - Jan 2012
Jacqueline Hyde
Royal Wolly

Postby Emomc » Sat May 12, 2022 9:55 pm

Emme wrote:She looks amazing but she needs a bag of chips and a batter sausage..or septic mickey as I believe they're called. She's very thin. Stunning looking girl though.

God I agree Emme (never heard of a septic mickey though!). Her waist in particular is scaringly thin. Love the dress and she does look fab but please don't waste away Kate!

Emomc
Wolly Addict

Postby Daff » Sun May 13, 2022 9:01 am

I just love her. Think she's brilliant. Total girl crush too.

I totally get the DIana thing now that our Mum's probably had for her.

If she ever has a baby Ill want to get pregnant again just to follow the fashion :o0
aka lovemybaby

DD1 born February 2010
DD2 born August 2011

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wakOXAR/]
Daff
Mums & Kids Best Contributor & Most Honest User 2011

Postby tassajara » Sun May 13, 2022 6:44 pm

She looks amazing. I love the back of the dress, it's so elegant.
tassajara
Mini Wolly

Postby AliB2011 » Sun May 13, 2022 7:44 pm

i have a total girl crush on her too ! This is the most beautiful dress i have ever seen. Just Fab! Imagine having that figure and that wardrobe, heaven!
AliB2011
New Wolly

Postby YoMammaSo » Mon May 14, 2022 11:55 am

She is beautifull and i like, not all but alot of her style.

But is it just me or is she getting thinner and thinner. Her breast bones are sticking out in some of the pictures!
Love is . . . . . putting up with snoring even though it drives you absolutly crazy xxx

YoMammaSo
Empress Wolly

Postby paperclips » Mon May 14, 2022 11:57 am

I love Kate, am a huge fan of hers :lvs

BUT I think she is ridiculously thin and not a good role model anymore. She always looks stunning but I would love to see her with more meat on her bones.
paperclips
Woloholic

Previous

Return to Off Topic